Consider my car if you need a short term ride?

Deividz

if u go on $17k i think sure can attract buyer. sounds like a good deal but not easy to come out wif $17k 1 shot.

good luck!

Coe cars much older and got to maintain well. Depreciation low but repairs could be much more. Mine is in good condition. As mentioned, suitable for those who want a short term worry-free ride or new drivers. Depreciation of only $350 a month. Price nego though.

Coe cars much older and got to maintain well. Depreciation low but repairs could be much more. Mine is in good condition. As mentioned, suitable for those who want a short term worry-free ride or new drivers. Depreciation of only $350 a month. Price nego though.

True, but if people only want a car for one year or so, they wouldn't worry so much about such things.

If the COE was extended for your car, it would be a very attractive offer.

True, but if people only want a car for one year or so, they wouldn't worry so much about such things.

If the COE was extended for your car, it would be a very attractive offer.

Agree but one shouldn't compromise on safety and basic comfort. Worry or not, they still have to get the car towed if it breaks down so maintenance is very important.

Appreciate your comments still Bro [:)]

Neutral Newbie

You can take back 14k at last day. Parf+body.

So body is approx 1k for 10yr old Lancer? Btw, if user extend COE again, the PARF value will be gone?

It's the GDi engine. Parf rebate on last day is $13246. Body is estimated conservatively at $754.

Price reduced. Depreciation of less than $10 a day.

Urgent sale. Can deal as early as this Sat.

It's the GDi engine. Parf rebate on last day is $13246. Body is estimated conservatively at $754.

Price reduced. Depreciation of less than $10 a day.

Urgent sale. Can deal as early as this Sat.

So body at last day still have 1 k? Why dealer only give me 2 to 3 k for my 3 years plus ride?

I pay admin, buyer pays transfer which is $376. It's already only around $240 a month or $8 depreciation a day!!! Can't get a car of this condition at current market.

As for the body value. The key is to go straight to the exporter(I have contact) and not the dealer and also depending on the car and model and timing.

4 year plus altis can only fetch 2.5k during Jan 09 but a similar 4 year plus model now may be able to get 8-9k now. Export mkt is getting better as the economy gets better too.

↡ Advertisement