Auction Cars in Sgcarmart

Introz

The car is now at dealer’s side. Did u sell to them? If yes, how do u take the bodykit when the whole car already belongs to them already?

↡ Advertisement

I need help on this !

Car is going to scrap 19 days left as of today... but I have a pretty desired bodykit on a Audi A4 B8...

The ARF encash rebate for scrap is $17932.00, do u think I can auction for $23000.00 roughly ??

How long does the Auction will take ?

I offer you paper +1k

Hahaha, many tks for the Great advice !

The company is not an auction house, neither is this car being auctioned in sgcarmart too .

Yup its not and maybe I should change the photo ! My bad

10 minutes ago, Alg said:

Anyone successfully bid an auction car as pte?

I tried but unsuccessful. To me, the history and maintenance of an auction car  should be more questionable  than a normal used car, so I would pay lower than that of thr equivalent used  cars in the market. But looks like dealers are quite aggressive with their bid.  I tried Daimler fleet management but they have been sending me mails about commercial cars, not those 2 ,3 years old mercedes😅

9 minutes ago, Alg said:

@Ct3833 

with the increasing COE, 2nd hand dealers going all out to increase their stocks.

I tried this a couple of times many years ago but not recently.  You need to arrange a time to view the car, some of the condition cannot make it but dealers will do a major make over to make it like new. 

On 11/6/2021 at 11:35 AM, Alg said:

Anyone successfully bid an auction car as pte?

I was successful in 2 cars, one Merc from Daimler (ex-lease car), and a Lexus from OCBC (re-po car).

Both cars were in great shape. The Merc was low-mileage and mechanically good, but paintwork not so. The Lexus was also low-mileage with FSH, and was in pristine condition inside and out (no dents/dings/rim rash at all).

I guess i was lucky.

On 7/20/2023 at 12:09 PM, Beehive3783 said:

Must ask Harry if he can hook you up :D 

On a serious note, is this worth anything without the engine? Unless new owner buys a new engine from Honda and goes through the paperwork with LTA.

Not my cup of teh and it was my first time too seeing a car without its engine on auction. 

But a bro offered some possible scenarios such as project in progress/abandoned, awaiting the "new engine" etc. 

Could be sold back to owner too. You looking for such a kosong teh, I mean, car? 

Yada-ing. Stay safe 

Cheers 

Waiting for lta sieze vehicles to be on the market… 

I am thinking to register a company now just to bid for the cars from the recent 1 billion dollars laundry case

On 8/23/2023 at 10:39 AM, Sdf4786k said:

I am thinking to register a company now just to bid for the cars from the recent 1 billion dollars laundry case

RR Phantom?

On 8/23/2023 at 10:39 AM, Sdf4786k said:

Won't be so soon. The bidding will be under sheriff office jurisdiction not sgcarmart.

↡ Advertisement