Personally, do you guys mind if a goods vehicle..

Ev0lutionz

Uses the 1st lane but doesnt hog it? Just asking ah. Was driving and i saw this van use 1st lane all the way and he was following the car infront like what a normal car would. He was travelling at 90-100 like that.

Edited by Ev0lutionz
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Uses the 1st lane but doesnt hog it? Just asking ah. Was driving and i saw this van use 1st lane all the way and he was following the car infront like what a normal car would.

Ask LTA.

Yes...I got issue. These vehicles are not meant for traveling at high speed...cos they can't brake that well...and if accident...sure jialat jialat !!

Just today....a 14ft lorry with workers at the back travel at 90kmh on 1st lane in the rain !! I was hoping that a cop shows up somewhere....

Uses the 1st lane but doesnt hog it? Just asking ah. Was driving and i saw this van use 1st lane all the way and he was following the car infront like what a normal car would. He was travelling at 90-100 like that.

yes i mind. (i am refering to Prime Mover... type of goods vehicle not Van hor...

yes i mind. (i am refering to Prime Mover... type of goods vehicle not Van hor...

Prime mover of course no. They look more like a tank and they take quite a distance to stop. I'm saying about liteace/hiace/vito and etc.

Personally I do not mind because its none of my biz.

Just have to increase following distance, that's all.

Personally I do not mind because its none of my biz.

Just have to increase following distance, that's all.

then you road hog liao [sweatdrop]

last mth,was tailgated by a goods van in the first lane @ PIE from tampines towards jurong.(bedok reservoir area) around 8.30pm.as traffic was moderate,i sped up to 'push' the cars ahead.and this van was still tailgating me at 120km/h!so i decided to give way coz i can't be bothered to waste petrol on these tailgaters.once the van overtakes me,i saw that the whole van designed with Garag*-R stickers and can see that it's heavily modded.

inside my mind i was wondering,no matter how u mod,it's still a goods vehicle with high center of gravity.one wrong move and confirm turn turtle. :wacko:

I dun mind as long as you are not travelling in front or behind me.. But not sure if TP mind a van travelling at 90-100

Edited by Beei

Yes! I mind it quite alot because it's very obstructive to my view! Can't see what's ahead unless I keep a distance from the van which makes me a hogger! There's a reason why goods vehicles have limited speed and aren't allowed on right lanes of e-ways!

Have you seen the thin tires on these goods vehicles ?

High centre of gravity, 1 ebrake + swerve could just send it hurtling across the expressway.

Do you want to be in a chain accident because of these buggers ?

yes i mind, because the driver is obviously very aggressive. should be taken off the roads. it's ok they if they wanna endanger their own lives so that their family can suffer, but don't let other pple suffer the same fate.

Yes. I mind.....They are not supposed to be on lane 1 and travelling at those kind of speed.

1) No, i dont mind cause alrdy got some hiace , liteace , hilux registered as 'S' plate or taxi which 'legally' using lane 1.

2) Yes, i mind when they drive agressive(tailgate)

I once horned a Nissan Cabstar off lane 1 of PIE. It was hogging all the way from Upper Serangoon exit till Sims Ave exit during peak hour.

↡ Advertisement