When will the insurer send you renew notice?

Hotisland

Neutral Newbie

My car's insurace will be expired early next month but so far I've not received the motor insurance renew notice. I'm with MSIG - maybe they dont want my business! [:(] If you're also using them, when you nomrally receive the renew notice?

How about other insurers? Can bros here share when you normally recevied yours?

P.S. agents don't bother to contact me as I already have a few agent friends. :D

Edited by Hotisland
↡ Advertisement

It pays to look for better quotes from Agents. If you are agreesive, can ask a few agent/broker to quote. Free some more.

Thats what I did. Insurance cut almost 1/2.

Neutral Newbie

I'm not quite familiar with those brokers you see on forums.. Is there any charge required when you engage their service? Pardon my noobiness..

I'm not quite familiar with those brokers you see on forums.. Is there any charge required when you engage their service? Pardon my noobiness..

no charge at all.

Neutral Newbie

You got make any claims or not ? If not, I don't see why they don't want you. You may want to call them.

I know many insurers don't want to renew you once you got a claim. If you don't declare the claim, worse, they don't pay if you got into another accident.

Nowaday, motor insurance very jia-lug.

Their commission is included in the insurance quote. But all in all, still usually much cheaper than the quote directly from the insurance company. If you are interested, give me a PM. I known a few brokers

Note: I do not earn a single cent of commission. I have so many source as I am very agressive in getting the best price & have 5 different people quoting for me at least. [:p]

hi TS, my car's insurance expires mid of nxt month and i receive the renewal notice early this wk..i'm with Aunty Lucy

and of course the premium increase...although with extra 10% of NCD..

Edited by Pentrain

do note that a cheaper insurance cover does not necessarily translate into a better value deal.

so other than absolute amount, please see the coverage/benefits and most importantly after sales service.

e.g. is aunty lucy cheaper quote but horrigible service.

service is important esp if you are involved in an accident.