Better FM reception in car

Kungfu

Had the die hard habit of listening to 95.4FM while driving,this MY channel plays lotsa power canto hits. However, reception pretty bad in certain area. How to improve the reception of our car radio

↡ Advertisement

Had the die hard habit of listening to 95.4FM while driving,this MY channel plays lotsa power canto hits. However, reception pretty bad in certain area. How to improve the reception of our car radio

antenna-car-1-lrg.JPG

[thumbsup]

Walao really made me laugh like siao , but seriously i am a die hard fan of MY channel too and would really appreciate if any bros here can recommend

some changes or modification so that we can improve on the quality . Thks

PS . Please do not attach singtel satelite here hoh . [:p]

Cheers and Kum Sia

Turbocharged

I am also a avid listener of 95.4...what i notice is, only the immediate areas beside Bt Batok Nature reserve have reception problems..others are quite clear..

alternatively, can try FM99.9..also malaysia channel with lotsa canto hits...

Edited by Shull

Neutral Newbie

988有声有色!lol.. love their slogan... but strangely they are fm 98.8 but in sg must tune in to fm99.9

[thumbsup]

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha [laugh]

bro you fcuking bo liao.... but thats wat this forum needs.... had a great laugh...

Turbocharged

988有声有色!lol.. love their slogan... but strangely they are fm 98.8 but in sg must tune in to fm99.9

In malaysia, the same channel runs on different frequency in different state.. similarly, MyFM is 95.4 in Johor, but further up north near Melaka and KL. it's another channel..

I am also a avid listener of 95.4...what i notice is, only the immediate areas beside Bt Batok Nature reserve have reception problems..others are quite clear..

the bukit timah road near the old ford factory there 91.3 dies off...

Thks bro will try it out [wave]

signal booster seems to be b-------t... actually i read somewhere that the metal type is the best... the higher the better.. but makes the car look old....

↡ Advertisement