Cheap and good solar films

Sash1401

Dear fellow bros,

Do u guys haf any recommendations for the installation of solar films which is worth recommending?

thanks guys

↡ Advertisement

Dear fellow bros,

Do u guys haf any recommendations for the installation of solar films which is worth recommending?

thanks guys

cheap or good only.. cheap and good dun have.. [:p]

ya anyone know anywhere doing below $100 type? dun care quality. as long as got tint can already. and how much to remove existing tint? can we remove it ourselves?

Neutral Newbie

i advice not. After you remove the existing tint, the windscreen will be unclear. hard for you to drive to shop to install new one.

ya anyone know anywhere doing below $100 type? dun care quality. as long as got tint can already. and how much to remove existing tint? can we remove it ourselves?

Removal of tint to be done by the professionals themselves....

bro i suggest if u wan to do cheap and good. do a good 1 for the front windscreen incase cheap 1 quality no good cos u will be looking at the road everyday. for side and back go find cheap 1. up north alot.

I did my solar films for $300 [best quality] at Zen Cars. You can google the company. There are located at 208 Macpherson road. Good service!

Neutral Newbie

Just replaced my cracked front windscreen and want to purchase a new solar film for the front windscreen. Where is a good place to go to for a reasonable price? And how much does it usually cost? I was previously using Rike Cool.

Guys i need some recommendations! Im looking for a solar film that rejects heat well but does not have a dark tint. I want minimal tint and max protection!! Pls advise!

good things are not cheap... n cheap things are not good... ^_^

if you're seriously looking for good solar film, i will recommend v-kool... this is the only film the reflect heat... if you read the broucher of other solar films, then will either mention "block" or "reject" heat... it simply means that the film is "absorbing" the heat instead of "reflecting"...

having said that, read some reviews abt 3M and think this is a good compromise btwn price and quality.

juz got my new car for few days and is using rikecool... so far the car is not that hot when i go home ard 6pm (my car is parked under the hot sun for the whole day)...

what is ur purpose to put on tint for your car?

↡ Advertisement