NEWTON HAWKER CTR CARPARK WARDEN DAMN "ON"

Yahgo22

I was at Newton Hawker Car park 2 days ago at 9.50pm.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw a CARPARK WARDEN issueing car park summons.

FYI, this car park is free after 10pm.

This warden Damn ON THE BALL.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

No carpark wardens are as on as the ones at the Buddha Tooth Relic temple. They come like every 45-60mins throughout the day to check..

Neutral Newbie

jalan kayu also. nvm la let them do their job.. why have double standards for law enforcement officers.. expect spf to be on the ball but when it comes to us getting summoned, a lot of hoo-ha.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

the auntie at the Chinatown car park (outside sub-court) are prowling the same car park every moment.

Edited by Mcf777
  • Praise 1

Agree, this is the most "monitored" carpark. Once you remove your parking coupon from your dashboard, they will come and check you up. No waiting in the car without a coupon.

the auntie at the Chinatown car park (outside sub-court) are prowling the same car park every moment.

• Praise 1

you also cant say they are wrong. cos alot of ppl reach at 9+ sure never put coupon 1. I am 1 of those ppl oso. So if I happen to tio then LLST lor.

Another place is that carpark at east coast park where all the seafood resturant located.

Try putting coupon(s) and over short the time >10 - 15mins, you will see a white slip on

the windscreen when collecting your car [bigcry]

Neutral Newbie

Haha u have come across one super super on one, u got make passport at lavender there worst... the warden never even leave the carpark...

Warden on is good. But super on is no good. Because there will be a reduced return on his time. Imagine if the warden is there all the time, the drivers will tear coupons(gov earns), while the warden cannot earn his commissions from summons.

Best is just to rotate around the few carparks randomly.

Best is to rotate around the few carparks.

If I were a warden I will hit the carparks at 7am, lunch time, and evening (6-8pm) and 10pm. Those are the best time to earn commissions.

The rest of the time can spent in coffeeshop drinking, or maybe play shares on internet.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Be EXTRA CAREFUL when parking after 10pm behind ORCHARD PLAZA near CAIRNHILL/CENTREPOINT.

The place with lotsa PUBs.

NO FREE PARKING HERE cos COUPONS PARKING APPLY think after 10.30pm till morning.

Edited by Yahgo22

jalan kayu also. nvm la let them do their job.. why have double standards for law enforcement officers.. expect spf to be on the ball but when it comes to us getting summoned, a lot of hoo-ha.

They probably haven't hit their target quotas.... [:p]

Agree, this is the most "monitored" carpark. Once you remove your parking coupon from your dashboard, they will come and check you up. No waiting in the car without a coupon.

Fully agreed.....That carpark is very well-monitored...Dunno why.... [shakehead]

I was at Newton Hawker Car park 2 days ago at 9.50pm.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw a CARPARK WARDEN issueing car park summons.

FYI, this car park is free after 10pm.

This warden Damn ON THE BALL.

In any events of wrongful summon, I would write a complain letter to HDB apart from the appeal letter and code the damn warden's name in full .Not tat i expect him/her to apogise but it is a way to say ,I not onli hated them guts but lots more from where it is coming from Fancy earning $$$$ upon others misery.... [knife]

Edited by HARDGAYHOOOO

Regardless whether the warders are 'on' or not.

The onus is on us to adhere to the stipulated timing and coupon requirements.

If I choose to undertake the risk, ... and suay suay tio summon, ... then LLST lor ... be it 5mins or 30mins, ... if you tio summon, means you're suay plus guilty of flouting the rules - not cos some wardens are 'on'.

↡ Advertisement