Wiring for Fog Lights and Power Mirror

Blackaccent

Hi all,

Have the intention of DIY installing power mirrors and fog lights on my ride. Just to check, is all the wire laid in our car meaning just buy the gadget/switches plug and play or do we need to run additional wires ourselves? If we need to run additional wires, any seniors has the wiring diagram? Tried searching the web but no avail. Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

trust me, there is actually no nid for power mirror. my previous car i drove for 2.5 yrs..used the power mirror less then 10 times. cuz once set u will never change. unless u always haf different drivers. same wif foglight..rarely used.

these are nice to haf but not a must haf

trust me, there is actually no nid for power mirror. my previous car i drove for 2.5 yrs..used the power mirror less then 10 times. cuz once set u will never change. unless u always haf different drivers. same wif foglight..rarely used.

Totally agree with So-nice.

maybe you try to explore to DIY side mirror with LED light like Passo. [sly]

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your advise. Then I may give the mirrors a pass as everytime I wash my car, the mirrors will always move. Maybe just me. Hehehe. For the foglights, I already have the lights and switch. So was thinking of connecting up and my bumper without foglights looks very naked. Got two lobangs there.

Actually you are right, I have car with foglights and power mirrors before but dun use them often especially foglights.

Btw, any luck with you rims? Sometime in mid feb, someone is selling his CPS2 for $250. But worried is a gimmick as too good to be true at this price so give it a pass. But the world is so small, one of the members here bought it. Hehehe.

Neutral Newbie

Agree with all the comments above...seriously just count how many times u adjust side mirror and fog lights? I don't really drive the NS highway so no real use for it here.....had fun playing in the carpark with the yellow foggies thats all hehehe

OK I admit, i was the one who got the Enkeis....hehehe pretty good deal didn't really need the wheels but when on the same day anor guy was selling his 80% F1s for 150, cldnt resist....then my Mom had to change her tires...and being the filial son I gave her my precious Enkeis!!! Sighh what a waste hahahah...at least her grandma car looks kinda kewl now ahhaa...

Black I got the EP80 car manual am sure they wld hv the wiring diagram in there somewhere will chk for you.

So Nice - wld u like to have the Rays Ggames 55 Tabby rims instead? CPCII tyres (ard 30%). Lemee know yeah? Otherwise saw some nice Watanabes for sale and also Toms wheels (got a contact).

Neutral Newbie

only wash car then need to adjust ma...

you don't wash car every few hours ya? hahaha...

something good to have only... unless you also want to install with those auto tilt mirror module?

Agree with all the comments above...seriously just count how many times u adjust side mirror and fog lights? I don't really drive the NS highway so no real use for it here.....had fun playing in the carpark with the yellow foggies thats all hehehe

OK I admit, i was the one who got the Enkeis....hehehe pretty good deal didn't really need the wheels but when on the same day anor guy was selling his 80% F1s for 150, cldnt resist....then my Mom had to change her tires...and being the filial son I gave her my precious Enkeis!!! Sighh what a waste hahahah...at least her grandma car looks kinda kewl now ahhaa...

Black I got the EP80 car manual am sure they wld hv the wiring diagram in there somewhere will chk for you.

So Nice - wld u like to have the Rays Ggames 55 Tabby rims instead? CPCII tyres (ard 30%). Lemee know yeah? Otherwise saw some nice Watanabes for sale and also Toms wheels (got a contact).

Bro,

No lah. Your mum's car looks nice and sleek. Was considering that when I am looking for my Starlet.... Too bad, the road tax turn me off. Hehehe.

Thanks bro for your help on the wiring issues. Will pay you a visit tomorrow nite. Please he me to find the GT emblem ok? Thanks man. Hehehe.

only wash car then need to adjust ma...

you don't wash car every few hours ya? hahaha...

something good to have only... unless you also want to install with those auto tilt mirror module?

Hahaha.... No lah, I dun really wash it that often. Very lazy now.

Yeah, I agree is good to have but not necessary. No, I dun intend to get the auto tilt modules. Actually, I was hoping can retrofit the Granador kind of mirrors on our ride. Wondering can it be done?

haha i noe u bought them cuz i saw it on shc. i still prefer the old sch rims like cps2 and superleggera

Bro,

No lah. Your mum's car looks nice and sleek. Was considering that when I am looking for my Starlet.... Too bad, the road tax turn me off. Hehehe.

Thanks bro for your help on the wiring issues. Will pay you a visit tomorrow nite. Please he me to find the GT emblem ok? Thanks man. Hehehe.

GT emblem? the one on the front grill ah? i just threw it away when clearing things few weeks back. u check wif saber. he has alot of normal ep82 sarong and i remember some has the emblem.

Neutral Newbie

eh black dun forget u supposed to collect frm the sin ming wkshp not my place ah [rolleyes] my wife wld murder me if i stored a whole bumper in my house already i got 2 sets of sideskirts kena thrown out to my lift landing liao cos they so 'dirty'! [whip]

so nice, i noe u really ant the superleggeras [idea] actually saw some 15" superleggeras on sale but the catch is u gott ship fm sydney hehheehe [hur]

GT emblem? the one on the front grill ah? i just threw it away when clearing things few weeks back. u check wif saber. he has alot of normal ep82 sarong and i remember some has the emblem.

Yeah.... The GT emblem. Ai yah, wasted man. I have checked with Saber liao, he has no more spare emblem left. [:(]

eh black dun forget u supposed to collect frm the sin ming wkshp not my place ah [rolleyes] my wife wld murder me if i stored a whole bumper in my house already i got 2 sets of sideskirts kena thrown out to my lift landing liao cos they so 'dirty'! [whip]

so nice, i noe u really ant the superleggeras [idea] actually saw some 15" superleggeras on sale but the catch is u gott ship fm sydney hehheehe [hur]

Yup, I remember. Will most likely to pick them up on Wed. Dun forget to SMS me his address ok? I will dropby you place tomorrow nite to pay you mah. Hehehe.

Oh, serious.... Your wife threw 2 sets of side skirts out to the lift landing? Whick floor you stay? I go and pick it up. Hahaha....... Just joking only.

Neutral Newbie

Hey BroBlackaccent,

Was I dreaming or did you putupan adon sgcastoreto clear a pair of GT seats (with exchange)? Went back to check today and the ad was gone!!! Ifyou really are clearing your seats, PM me.

Cheers

Neutral Newbie

hey chenoire!! long time! eh u looking for seats? i am selling a pair of sscus star leather and also a pair of celica fabric seats...both good condition. the celica ones quite cool actually. drop me a pm or sms if ur interested? [:p]

↡ Advertisement