Mercedes Bets

Ithunk

By Alex Duff and Chris Reiter

March 16 (Bloomberg) -- Mercedes-Benz scored a publicity coup by luring Michael Schumacher out of retirement to race for its new Formula One team. It might backfire if he can

↡ Advertisement

i jus thank God tat i will be able to see schummy race in my lifetime, cant wait 4 the spore GP, not bad after 3 yr break, in his 1st race after limited testing, michael could still beat world champ, jenson button...... schummy there wif mercedes F1 is jus 4 a short period till dey can get vettel over to hv a younger german team, vettel n rosberg. schummy will carry on the role of mercedes ambassador like wat he did 4 ferrari after retirement fm F1. once their contract obligations end wif mclaren mercedes, even lewis hamilton will tink of moving..... bet ferrari will b on the look out, wonder wat alonso has 2 say hehehhehe jus feel super sad tat schummy's helmet n overalls n car has petronas on it haiiiiiiiiiii

i would consider jenson button a good F1 driver....the car totally played a part...and he is not up there with alonso...for fernando alonso he shows his "power" immediately...and sets the fastest lap during the race to stamp hs authority as the number 1 driver....and you notice how other F1 drivers like to bring their whole families to races...alonso does not...hes a one man show...

alonso`s style of driving is like when he is leading the race and ahead he will rest his head in the cockpit...so he drives a relaxed style when he is winning...also apparent was at the SGP....and no i dun think he needed any help....and its cool that he tore off his visor and was weaving towards the finish line...those cars r fast man....

ever read tat wen alonso wif renault, he lived in a small apartment in england, oxford i tink, near a university coz it was near the team's factory, low profile fella, even his neighbours tot he was a student

being a ferrari fan, was great 4 alonso 2 thank every1 in the team n adknowledged tat u win or lose s a team, massa will blame every1 but himself wen he loses.... do hope massa bucks up n stops giving excuses, last yr was a different matter due 2 the unfortunate accident.

yeah and u can imagine the amount of money he has in his bank....if jenson button can own a bugatti veyron....imagine wat alonso can own...ppl are jus queueing up to work with him man....or all the more better...banks waiting to pump money into his pocket

very tru, spanish bank Santander, agreed 2 be ferrari f1 team sponsor onli if alonso was signed, hes a level headed bloke n hope 2 see him do the moose movements wif hands on helmet the next time he wins

there is a stupid mercedes commercial on TV in europe, where michael schumacher drove the new AMG SLS upside down.... hahaha... they kept playing it on european tv for months already

he is an old man but you must agree he is a great ambassador for german products.

↡ Advertisement