Any one of you here want to learn 2b but parents dun allow?

Ithunk

as above

me! in the end, they gave me $$$ to learn class 3... ended up i gotten my first and second ride from them :D

bikers really have no security.. even though u can be a very safe biker... you never know.. body against bear metal!

me! in the end, they gave me $$$ to learn class 3... ended up i gotten my first and second ride from them :D

bikers really have no security.. even though u can be a very safe biker... you never know.. body against bear metal!

Must invent Bikes with

1. Side impact beams

2. All round AirBags

3. Crumple Zones

Then....

HUAT AH !

Neutral Newbie

10 to 20 years back, riding a bike is quite safe and a breeze.

nowadays better drive car or take mrt/ bus.

Now just too many cars and driver with "I own the road" mentality.

anyway, just go and learn and buy without their consent. If your parents give you the blessing to ride and touchwood something happens to you, they will live in guilt.

Me too... but i still went ahead to take.... [grin]

i know of someone whose parents die die refuse to let him learn.. in the end, he learnt secretly... in the end, he somehow crashed... and [bigcry]

mum gave in to me but couldnt get past dad stage cos zhun zhun the same morning he jus saw a biker caught under a lorry...well that was 15 yrs back la... [wave]

One of my campmates told me before "why ride when you can drive". Ok la, I've taken ride on a bike before as pillion. Quite fun but when its raining its damn painful!!!

Neutral Newbie

i know of someone whose parents die die refuse to let him learn.. in the end, he learnt secretly... in the end, he somehow crashed... and [bigcry]

any bikers will bwang at least once in his life, it is whether how serious.

nowadays i see a lot of girls rider and the way they ride really worries me. they never use defensive riding. I see most of them, they like to look straight ahead, never turn their head to check blind spot one.

Turbocharged

Must invent Bikes with

1. Side impact beams

2. All round AirBags

3. Crumple Zones

The old Daihatsu Hijet van (S100RV) is just like 2 scooters tied in parallel, sharing a metal cover over them.

It should more or less satisfy the above criteria. Could put some cushions around it to act as "airbag".

Most cars in the morning are driven by a single driver with no passengers.

If these drivers drive a smaller vehicle (like tuk-tuk) instead of a car, that should free up some space on the road.

How nice if we could allow tuk-tuk here. I will be driving one to work.

Edited by Albeniz

I'll utterly erase 2b from my son's dictionary.

Strictly no compromise at all.

I'll gladly sponser him a class 3 and probably a car tho.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

Me too!!!!

Not a single of my friends or friend's friend have not skidded before.

In fact, i'll seen many times they skidded out of no pressure at all. Mostly its just merely bcos the road is wet. Too much to be left to fate & destiny. [crazy][dizzy]

Edited by Hiphiphoray

nowadays i see a lot of girls rider and the way they ride really worries me. they never use defensive riding. I see most of them, they like to look straight ahead, never turn their head to check blind spot one.

do i need to include that he is half paralyzed from the waist down wards? [bigcry]

(edited)

actually what you say its true....biking is quite dangerous.....but im only learning for the fun for it....and i can well afford a car...and i wont be changing to a bike anytime....but im learning jus for the knowledge and an added skill?

Edited by Ithunk

just go ahead and learn lah... i ride for 4 years without my parents knowing... but eventually they still found out =P

Been riding for many years now, still clean record. All those b-------t about bikers die die must skid or buang at least once are craps. Ride defensively, know your limits and be alert... you will be fine. I know of friends who rode for 20 over years and never had an accident before. Lucky? Maybe. But if you are unlucky, whether you drive or ride doesn't matter... if its time to go, its time to go....

10 to 20 years back, riding a bike is quite safe and a breeze.

nowadays better drive car or take mrt/ bus.

Now just too many cars and driver with "I own the road" mentality.

And this makes the roads even more dangerous.

ME!!! so i work PT and go take myself during my poly days after i gotten my class 3 license sponsored by parents... after tat, i got a bike too behind their back... during NSF, i went for 2A and parents dun noe too...

PS: i'm not telling u to be a bad child...

↡ Advertisement