EP80 Dekitting

Blackaccent

Dear all,

Posting on behalf of Bro EP80. He is currently dekitting his ride and have some items to let go. Please have a look at the below threads. If you are interested in any of his items, please contact him direct. Thanks.

Click here

↡ Advertisement

Dear all,

Posting on behalf of Bro EP80. He is currently dekitting his ride and have some items to let go. Please have a look at the below threads. If you are interested in any of his items, please contact him direct. Thanks.

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click Here

Ups for the nice rare items!

Hi bro does he happen to have an SU carb available? ^_^

Heya jeron wanna get fender bars or cf hood. The way coe is going now 42k cannot than lah. Was contemplating 5 yr one ESP aft I installed david's new gearbox much nicer to drive ;) but still unsure if gonna scrap got so much to debit! Cos I change almost everything over these years lol let's do I final meet up. Both present n past members before July / aug this year lol

today my starlet kena hit by a taxi who suddenly cut into my lane. driver side signal light smash...bumper badly damage...fender dended in. anyone got signal lights for sale?

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

ya damien...renew 5 years might be the best option who done up their starlet. im considering...

today my starlet kena hit by a taxi who suddenly cut into my lane. driver side signal light smash...bumper badly damage...fender dended in. anyone got signal lights for sale?

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

ya damien...renew 5 years might be the best option who done up their starlet. im considering...

Hi Don,

Sorry to hear about your accident. You are referring to the front signal light I suppose? Will check and let you know.

Hope you guys are able to renew your COEs. It's gonna be a lonely existence once your Starlets are gone.

Cheers

Chris

[bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

signal light? saber ws should haf alot. but not the old skool orange one though

chris...i suppose you might have any spare signal light as i know you kept quite abit of starlet parts :D . let me know if you have and able to sell to me.

so nice...i check with saber...he dont have any at all.

Alamak Don sorry to hear about ur accident man! Bad joss.

Hey I know Swiftboi looking for 1 side signal light too...very hard to buy just 1 side so if you are looking for right and he the left then perfect match!

I know UK selling but expensive to ship the lights..

↡ Advertisement