Adam Khoo: The expats will rule Singapore

Viceroymenthol

So we must wake up and "VOTE" wisely?

is this an invasion of a nation?

If this is what you think.

you belong to the generation that Adam Khoo refering to. No hunger.

I don't see singaporean ruled UK, USA or Australia. We have been sending students to study in universities in these countries and usually aced all the subjects there, while the locals there only a handful did well, while majority just barely make it. Some sgrean chose to stay there and work, but don't see them rule that country.

Neutral Newbie

i am over the hunger stage. now on a killing spree mode. [laugh]

so.... hunger is the becoming of an elite.

no hunger is the curse of a peasant. [knife]

Neutral Newbie

I don't see singaporean ruled UK, USA or Australia. We have been sending students to study in universities in these countries and usually aced all the subjects there, while the locals there only a handful did well, while majority just barely make it. Some sgrean chose to stay there and work, but don't see them rule that country.

unless you become an ang mo, else is very difficult.

This is what the garmen wants after they retired with billions (with their families away from this red dot)

1st - they oledi invite/welcome these 'FT' with citizenships, inclusive those overseas born babies

2nd - they committed them in their contributions & funds

Edited by A_korusawa

i am over the hunger stage. now on a killing spree mode. [laugh]

so.... hunger is the becoming of an elite.

no hunger is the curse of a peasant. [knife]

ITs the lack of fighting spirit but the abandon of Finger pointing that is the main down fall of local children.

Most of our kidz from young had been train in this way. when they fall down and cry, parents bit the ground. they hit the chair and cry parents hit the chair. Everything not their fault even if they did wrong.

We should be teaching them. They fall down. Sayang the floor cause they go and knock the floor. They hit the chair, Sayang the chair cause they hurt the chair.

ITs the lack of fighting spirit but the abandon of Finger pointing that is the main down fall of local children.

Most of our kidz from young had been train in this way. when they fall down and cry, parents bit the ground. they hit the chair and cry parents hit the chair. Everything not their fault even if they did wrong.

We should be teaching them. They fall down. Sayang the floor cause they go and knock the floor. They hit the chair, Sayang the chair cause they hurt the chair.

tats the reason i dun let y seats to chidlren who can stand n walk, no fall,wont know whats pain n how to get up

but for infant i will

reason simple,can go play ,jalan but inside mrt or bus, cannot stand..haha..maybe say dangerous etc..but well, everyone in bus or train also dangerous then..hahaha

sorry tats me [laugh]

Edited by Freestylers09

haiz this Mr Adam is speaking in the view of business owner, of cos if i own a business i would rather hire FT with Master deg for 2k then a local fresh deg asking 2.5k..... But lets say this Mr Adam is an employee will he think this way? Full of crap leh.

Singaporean not hardworking, I sometime had to work until 4am in the morning.. Sat still need to work although my work week is 5days week. What is this call, lazy..... [thumbsdown] crap.

tats the reason i dun let y seats to chidlren who can stand n walk, no fall,wont know whats pain n how to get up

but for infant i will

reason simple,can go play ,jalan but inside mrt or bus, cannot stand..haha..maybe say dangerous etc..but well, everyone in bus or train also dangerous then..hahaha

sorry tats me [laugh]

Sorry, i will still let them seat. Its either they sit for the whole jorney now or i will have to carry them all the way later...

BTW i am refering to Toddler uptill 5 years old. but they got pram so different thing.

but then again, i drive so no such problem.

haiz this Mr Adam is speaking in the view of business owner, of cos if i own a business i would rather hire FT with Master deg for 2k then a local fresh deg asking 2.5k..... But lets say this Mr Adam is an employee will he think this way? Full of crap leh.

Singaporean not hardworking, I sometime had to work until 4am in the morning.. Sat still need to work although my work week is 5days week. What is this call, lazy..... [thumbsdown] crap.

Bro, he hire 70% singaporean.

↡ Advertisement