Adam Khoo: The expats will rule Singapore

Viceroymenthol

1m of adverts..... Do Wat sia

Those "guaranteed to change your life for the better, do not hesitate, sign up now for limited time offer with master coach" type of ads?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

According to the latest book I read, the Little book of Clarity, no need to go for these motivational thingys.

:XD:

Just need a clear mind.

Wonder why people pay so much to attend? Rather pay and attend ang moh ones. [sly]

Those "guaranteed to change your life for the better, do not hesitate, sign up now for limited time offer with master coach" type of ads?

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

These small adverts can rack up to 1Mil?

The summary judgement is against Adcom, not Adam Khoo.  So if Adcom has no much money in its coffers, SPH will get nothing from winding up Adcom.

yalah but hes a director mah so his reputation affected liao.

seems like adcom entered into some kinda guaranteed payout to SPH, or else how did they kena this judgement?

Edited by Duckduck

If someone is so flipping good

why need to advertise? Word of mouth

from customers and the world will beating

a path to your door.

:D

• Praise 1

a path to your door.

Try as hard as they might

SPH still couldn't motivate

Adam Khoo to pay up

Maybe SPH would benefit from

Attending Adam Khoo's motivational talks.

• Praise 5

a path to your door.

But they are beating

A path to his door.

post-52704-0-86517900-1474860997.png

• Praise 1

These small adverts can rack up to 1Mil?

Sum of all parts, he probably got all his business associates to use the same firm for copy writing and / or serve as an intermediary with the publishing house - wealth mastery, fx mastery, master your life secure your future, master your mind design your destiny, secrets to riding the next bull market, millionaire living etc.
  • Praise 2

Sum of all parts, he probably got all his business associates to use the same firm for copy writing and / or serve as an intermediary with the publishing house - wealth mastery, fx mastery, master your life secure your future, master your mind design your destiny, secrets to riding the next bull market, millionaire living etc.

U guy can think of anything . . . When a man fail in his biz empire or being sued for bankruptcy, we shouted ;" Hurray, why he did that? " The olden days were:" How did he failed and how we can prevent to from happening to us ? "

The new Generation summed it up wisely by rubbing salt to the wound. Man we are bad.

The World is Cruel, Very Cruel Indeed ?

U guy can think of anything . . . When a man fail in his biz empire or being sued for bankruptcy, we shouted ;" Hurray, why he did that? " The olden days were:" How did he failed and how we can prevent to from happening to us ? "

The new Generation summed it up wisely by rubbing salt to the wound. Man we are bad.

The World is Cruel, Very Cruel Indeed ?

still think so?

https://www.facebook.com/adamkhoosuccess/

Some of you may have read recently that Adcom, the advertising agency my father had founded in 1972 (44 years ago, even older than me!) is being applied to be wound up by SPH after failing to pay $1m in debts.

Not many companies are able to last for more than 10 years. For Adcom to have prospered and survived for 44 years (overcoming more than 5 major recessions is no easy feat. My father was one of the best bosses I know. He always empowered his staff to be the very best they could be and always conducted himself with the utmost integrity and honesty. These traits, I picked up from him.

In its glory years, Adcom ran some of the most famous advertising campaigns in Singapore… AIA Trust Campaign, the M1 Launch and building the M1 brand and many of the Ministry of Family and Social Development Family campaigns in Singapore (encouraging Singaporeans to get married, start a family etc…)

Although I was very proud of the business he built, my passion was in trading stocks and children’s education and building my own company (Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group). Maybe if I had helped him to run his business instead, things would have turned out better. That is a regret I would always have.

Sadly, after many of Adcom’s recent clients failed to pay up (they closed down because of tough times), Adcom incurred bad debts of over $4 million dollars. The funny thing is that when the company’s clients do not pay, Adcom has to still pay SPH for the bill of $4m++… The clients get away scot-free… that's just how it is.

I have seen my dad having to take millions of dollars of his own money to pay up clients’ debts over the years and having to sell properties to cover the bill. Although it no longer made sense to keep the business running, my dad kept it going for the sake of giving the staff a job (many have been with the company for 10-20 years) and paying back the debts slowly.

Then early this year, SPH decided not to give any more credit to Adcom. With Adcom having no more financial resources to keep going, and not being able to take on any more clients without credit facilities, the painful decision was made to let SPH wind up the company. Although my dad can afford it, I don’t think it makes sense for him to keep paying off his retirement savings into a business that is no longer viable. It is sad that something that is 44 years old has to come to an end but that is how life is. Nothing lasts forever.

• Praise 2

In Singapore, better not go against the mighty SPH. Maybe Adam Khoo forgot what happened to T T Durai.

yeah, it's owned by pap

• Praise 2

why don't he MASTER his DAD in simi trading and wealth mastery

his dad don't believe him or he don't want to help his dad

he preach to thousands of people/stranger that you can make millions but his dad $1M sup sup water cannot settle and kena sued by SPH ... stranger jin ho jiak, is it?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Many many years ago, my ex-company forced all of its 1000+ employees to attend his "motivation" seminar, fully paid by the company. Throughout the 2 hours, he kept repeating these "secrets" steps to financial success:

1) Work harder than the rest of your team;

2) Go the extra mile;

3) He made his first million in his 20s.

Ok I get it, so we basically have to work hard to be successful. He is God's gift to mankind.  [laugh]

Then he pitched his technical analysis workshop to us, which will give us a better shot at beating the stock market for more financial success. And he kept talking about buying Osim shares (???)  [confused]  [confused]

• Praise 7

hmm ... whatever he talk cock in the 2hr ... i can do so with a usd9.90 book from amazon

but i talk like subaru ah seng ... [bigcry] ... my talk cock kungfu cannot make it

Many many years ago, my ex-company forced all of its 1000+ employees to attend his "motivation" seminar, fully paid by the company. Throughout the 2 hours, he kept repeating these "secrets" steps to financial success:

1) Work harder than the rest of your team;

2) Go the extra mile;

3) He made his first million in his 20s.

Ok I get it, so we basically have to work hard to be successful. He is God's gift to mankind.  [laugh]

Then he pitched his technical analysis workshop to us, which will give us a better shot at beating the stock market for more financial success. And he kept talking about buying Osim shares (???)  [confused]  [confused]

• Praise 2

How is this case any different from California Fitness closing down?

Management collect high salary and then the company doesn't have enough money to clear the debts.

↡ Advertisement