Adam Khoo: The expats will rule Singapore

Viceroymenthol

I've never been to any of his talks (I don't believe in having others teach me how to live my life) but he is truly a joker.

From his own website:

He is the CEO of Adcom Pte Ltd, an advertising agency, the co-founder of Event Gurus Pte Ltd, an event management company and the CEO of Adam Khoo Learning Technologies Group Pte Ltd.

Source: http://www.adam-khoo.com/milliondollarinterview.pdf

page 10 of the PDF

In the Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires, I talk about the 9 Millionaire Habits. I say the 1st habit is to take responsibility, every time something goes wrong, take responsibility for it rather than blaming. Because if you take responsibility then you will have the power to make changes.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

page 10 of the PDF

In the Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires, I talk about the 9 Millionaire Habits. I say the 1st habit is to take responsibility, every time something goes wrong, take responsibility for it rather than blaming. Because if you take responsibility then you will have the power to make changes.

self made millionaire ....yes

don't think AK is self made though

:D

Edited by Enye

A.K will turn out to be a man of no responsibility. after all I heard and read about a ravaging man full of energy, drive and well educated can cry could over his own doing, sad for him and sorry for his father.

• Praise 1

Could never stand seeing the Adam Khoo ads... all that fake smile and pumping fists... maybe I was also biased about it because I could never make sense of all these personal developments talks and neuro-linguistic programming mumbo-jumbo.

These and other get rich type ads for multi-level marketing seems like snake-oil salesmen bulls**t to me.

I have a healthy dose of scepticism for anyone offering salvation and utopia... in this life or next.

• Praise 5

Could never stand seeing the Adam Khoo ads... all that fake smile and pumping fists... maybe I was also biased about it because I could never make sense of all these personal developments talks and neuro-linguistic programming mumbo-jumbo.

These and other get rich type ads for multi-level marketing seems like snake-oil salesmen bulls**t to me.

I have a healthy dose of scepticism for anyone offering salvation and utopia... in this life or next.

Attend once the pumping fist of MLM action.

Quite disgusted afterwards of the whole show.

No, I didn't buy anything. Just glad to get out.

Attend once the pumping fist of MLM action.

Quite disgusted afterwards of the whole show.

No, I didn't buy anything. Just glad to get out.

Indeed, fisting is not for everyone and I can understand that some will find the show disgusting.

• Praise 5

Indeed, fisting is not for everyone and I can understand that some will find the show disgusting.

I also enjoy watching dual presentation with two presenters standing up side by side.
  • Praise 1

Same same. No penetration = no show = no presentation.

You do powerpoint presentation in a group, also got penetration from audience shooting questions off. Even in meeky SG, audience keep quiet, but inside also shoot shoot shoot...

Presentation or penetration? Lol

• Praise 1

i don't much about this Adam Khoo thing ; In the old days there was this Dale Carnegie trending thing and I went for one presentation at the behest of my college to take up the course but just free trial one thru' some Agency . Was more of how to speak with confidence and presentation stuff, Sales pitch.... ...

Few years back my son went for it (Dale Carnegie) 'cos other friends kids went and did so and my son & complained that it was nothing great at all (waste of money he said)     

• Praise 1

i don't much about this Adam Khoo thing ; In the old days there was this Dale Carnegie trending thing and I went for one presentation at the behest of my college to take up the course but just free trial one thru' some Agency . Was more of how to speak with confidence and presentation stuff, Sales pitch.... ...

Few years back my son went for it (Dale Carnegie) 'cos other friends kids went and did so and my son & complained that it was nothing great at all (waste of money he said)     

but his concepts and those thick skin black heart concepts very popular among the people in sales line, they need a lot of motivation  [laugh]  [laugh]

some people in asia dun really like such motivation concepts due to the confucius teaching since young.

• Praise 1

Ask your son to read this book instead.

Dale Carnegie's How to win friends and influence people.

It's some simple advice but it was written 90-100 years ago.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12176421-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-in-the-digital-age

• Praise 2

but his concepts and those thick skin black heart concepts very popular among the people in sales line, they need a lot of motivation  [laugh]  [laugh]

Exactly that was how it was all about ... the more like American ways of like selling Ice Cream to the Eskimo's (Sales Pitch)....... I did not take it up 'cos it was quite expensive back then and got called up for NS   

• Praise 2

some people in asia dun really like such motivation concepts due to the confucius teaching since young.

I see my insurance agent FB's posts - motivational after motivational... Macham like MLM  [crazy]  [shocked]

I had to stop the FB feed cos every single day is like that.

Though in person, he is quite mild mannered and not too pushy lol.

I see my insurance agent FB's posts - motivational after motivational... Macham like MLM  [crazy]  [shocked]

I had to stop the FB feed cos every single day is like that.

Though in person, he is quite mild mannered and not too pushy lol.

yah many people like to post on FB everyday, this type of motivate just do it quietly, dun have to go tell the whole world every morning that you are very motivated and ready to conquer the world  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdY3d1T4p4

Ask your son to read this book instead.

Dale Carnegie's How to win friends and influence people.

It's some simple advice but it was written 90-100 years ago.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12176421-how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-in-the-digital-age

Yes this is a very good book.

Please don't let them read

"How to talk dirty and intimidate people"

That is a very bad book to read.

:D  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1