Adam Khoo: The expats will rule Singapore

Viceroymenthol

yah many people like to post on FB everyday, this type of motivate just do it quietly, dun have to go tell the whole world every morning that you are very motivated and ready to conquer the world  [sweatdrop]  [sweatdrop]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdY3d1T4p4

He manages a team at his insurance advisory firm. So everyday is each other motivating each other. Wah see already  [hur]  [hur]

Yes this is a very good book.

Please don't let them read

"How to talk dirty and intimidate people"

That is a very bad book to read.

:D  

For you, should be

"how to talk dirty and seduce lesbians"

↡ Advertisement

Is it human nature, when those who is have lower human ranking in society tend to need a higher human ranking to lead their lives. Not many are trained in critical thinking. I had one time, flipped through one of his book at the bookstore. After a short read, I put it back and walked away. Why? I realized those concepts are just a copy from the west. All I can ask, he is a good pitcher.

Another great example of all times, is City Harvest pastor. Sometimes, I just do not understand why these people, and some are pretty bright minds sucked into it. :wacko:

but his concepts and those thick skin black heart concepts very popular among the people in sales line, they need a lot of motivation  [laugh]  [laugh]

some people in asia dun really like such motivation concepts due to the confucius teaching since young.

Edited by HP_Lee
  • Praise 1

one word - FEAR.

Is it human nature, when those who is have lower human ranking in society tend to need a higher human ranking to lead their lives. Not many are trained in critical thinking. I had one time, flipped through one of his book at the bookstore. After a short read, I put it back and walked away. Why? I realized those concepts are just a copy from the west.

Another great example of all times, is City Harvest pastor. Sometimes, I just do not understand why these people, and some are pretty bright minds sucked into it. :wacko:

Most of those motivation talks are a waste of money. Understanding transparency of their lives is important.

Here is one example : I liked to follow Warren Buffett certain teachings, but not his life. Selective learning is the key word. Not follow blindly, just because he sells well.   

Yes this is a very good book.

Please don't let them read

"How to talk dirty and intimidate people"

That is a very bad book to read.

Actually @Jamesc should be the given BESTEST [scholar]  motivational Speaker bragging  rights Award 

For us MCF'ers no need pay money some more, everyday got his motivational tidbits :D  

Najib/Rosmah is already one of his favourite graduated from his Academy students  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Is it human nature, when those who is have lower human ranking in society tend to need a higher human ranking to lead their lives. Not many are trained in critical thinking. I had one time, flipped through one of his book at the bookstore. After a short read, I put it back and walked away. Why? I realized those concepts are just a copy from the west. All I can ask, he is a good pitcher.

These are charismatic speakers who can influence weaker minds, even if they are just re-hashing old ideas. Perhaps 'weaker minds' is not the right term. I'm just not an enthusiastic rah-rah kind of person even in schooldays. Hated cheers and all. So I'm not too taken in by all the speakers motivating effects.

If want to learn about public speaking, can just have a look at all the TED talks on youtube and see what the speakers do. But to be that extra special kind of charismatic, I think a person has to be born with it.

These are charismatic speakers who can influence weaker minds, even if they are just re-hashing old ideas. Perhaps 'weaker minds' is not the right term. I'm just not an enthusiastic rah-rah kind of person even in schooldays. Hated cheers and all. So I'm not too taken in by all the speakers motivating effects.

If want to learn about public speaking, can just have a look at all the TED talks on youtube and see what the speakers do. But to be that extra special kind of charismatic, I think a person has to be born with it.

I completely agree with you.

I love TED too and how he talks.  [thumbsup]

ted_posing-1024x745.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1