Anyone out there driving Mitsubishi Colt Plus Turbo?

Ferraricalifornia

yesterday went to test drive this

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...208&DL=2274

overall still quite alright. Just that I have to manage my expectation since i am changing from a 2.0 to smaller ride.

i would think it's kinda tight at the back cabin if a baby chair were to throw in and 2 adults side by side

This one been there for quite a while Liao.

Note strut bar black cover been moved to centre right, dunno been adjustment done at car left behind air box.

it's there in the boot hidden underneath the mat.

still contemplating over the leather seat and the color of this car

Actually I would prefer jan 09 black one, except no meters n ralliart titanium pedals. Agreed leather seats too non-original. Exterior color ok.

Btw, the newer one has ur favorite ssr rims, hope its orig, but looked more like 16" than advertised 17". If latter size, tire very thin Liao.

Edited by Fuelsaver

yesterday went to test drive this

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.ph...208&DL=2274

overall still quite alright. Just that I have to manage my expectation since i am changing from a 2.0 to smaller ride.

i would think it's kinda tight at the back cabin if a baby chair were to throw in and 2 adults side by side

Yes, tight, but unless its SUV, most sedan still tight.

Quick question: any idea if a colt plus have Immobiliser as part of car security? Also any place to duplicate the stock car key?

Don't think there is immobilizer. Duplication, so--i should be able to do it.

Black rubber insulation should be on left above air filter box n batt.

this car Exterior v Nice, alloy wheel is another design but original equipment. I don't like this fabric design, blue dash board n reddish tail light. This car also been around for a while. Look stock though wc is quite rare. Omv low though.

Edited by Fuelsaver

i reckon if i were to really get this, also need quite an extensive parts changed.

maybe standby $2-3K for repair?

Bring along a mechanic if you can. Otherwise it's really hard to tell. Radiator leak likely to leave a coolant trace mark on the surface of the coil. Wheel bearing noise can be heard if you know how it sounds like. For others, it's really hard to tell unless it's already faulty.

What happened to the floor boards at the boot area? This 2 piece of floor board cost around $1k from stockist.. Remember ask for it if u decide to buy it.

Personally I find the aftermarket 2 tone leather very cheesy...

The boards are there, you can see the handle underneath the carpet. There were just "slide" down to make more room. One of the CPT/CP selling point.

yea, omv abit low compared to others.

looks like these CPTs haven't been too popular now, dont know is it market or the car?

Underrated I would say, but I bot it mainly becos I nvr drove a tc car, the omv high, the electronic functions like tailgate, full auto window at driver side n versatile boot config.

Also it is of age since it 1st launch around 2005.

Anyway, don't take the plunge yet. It's gonna be interesting after the new motoring financial restriction rules came in force abruptly.

Lets be a spectator first n hope the best for us!

don't think i will be able to hire a mechanic down to check

so far no close friend mechanic in such good relationship, haha

guess it's pretty depending on luck for buying a used car

↡ Advertisement