Anyone out there driving Mitsubishi Colt Plus Turbo?

Ferraricalifornia

Anyone driving CPT here can recommend a set of suitable shocks for this car? Not too expensive ones please.. And also a reasonably cheap place to purchase and install..

Cheers! ^_^

Sad to say, I don't think there's any aftermarket shock absorbers for CPT available in singapore. [:(]

As far as I know, only 'KYB Lower' and 'KYB new SR Specials' are the only aftermarket shocks for CPT/CVR. I don't think you can get them locally though.

Having shocks indented from Japan isn't cheap. I suggest you go for BC coilovers instead.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, newbie here,

Can any guru advice what must be done to achieve a 200HP colt turbo?

With this HP, what can the 0-100KM and top speed be?

Workshop?

Boost controller boost to?

Need FMIC?

Piggyback or reflash?

Change Fuel pump?

Change injectors?

Any other internals else?

Thanks, really appreciate.

Edited by Subcraz

Hi all,

I am planning to trade in my EX 1.5A to this ride? Is CPT a problematic ride? Wish to find out more about this ride. Any bro can feedback?

Hi all,

I am planning to trade in my EX 1.5A to this ride? Is CPT a problematic ride? Wish to find out more about this ride. Any bro can feedback?

now at 33k km over 1.5yrs; no issue so far; gg for 40k km svc tmr.

Hi guys, just wonder where do u go for your colt plus servicing? Any recommendation? I thought of getting workshop to clean throttle body, change CVT fluid (50000km mileage dun need to change Gearbox filter right?), change coolant plus maybe thermostat. The throttle body looks a little complicating than my previous car as engine bay quite cramp..

Where would u recommend?

Thanks in advance for advices

Fuel Consumption Survey ($10 worth of parking coupons presented upon completion)

The aim of this survey is to collect data on the actual fuel consumption and kilometers travelled per litre of fuel for different categories of vehicles of different ages. You can do a part by helping us keep a record of fuel pumped and the odometer reading for 10 consecutive pumps.

To register, please send us an email (Sze Hwee: [email protected]) with your details (Name; age; gender; email address, contact (hp); mailing address) and the vehicle

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, anyone of u still driving colt plus. I just got mine but it did not come with the user manual.

Any kind soul can lent it to me to go zap a copy?

Yes.. Timing belt

Tks Wah zai.

Ad quoted me 1.2k to 1.5k to do it. U have any mokre reasonably priced n reliable ws u go to?

Btw, also any lobang for headlight dust cover, as I've misplaced one of those. Tia.

↡ Advertisement