Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

Supercharged

Then I will be surprised that there are more than one Mr Chong in SG driving the same make, model and colour Mit Colt ard my car before committing the act. :blink:

As mentioned, I still have more evidence that I will not release it here. I am sorry for that as I do not want Mr Chong or his lawyer to get hold of these evidence or information. The evidence I posted here is sufficient for discussion but I still have to reserve/withhold some other information. I also have details of his family, but I do not want to scoop as slow as Mr Chong.

I just hope that watever alibi Mr Chong has, better be a strong one otherwise they will be together get screwed in court by the DPP. [knife]

bro..what video camera you using? Where to buy one? I think I want to install also

↡ Advertisement

Then I will be surprised that there are more than one Mr Chong in SG driving the same make, model and colour Mit Colt ard my car before committing the act. :blink:

As mentioned, I still have more evidence that I will not release it here. I am sorry for that as I do not want Mr Chong or his lawyer to get hold of these evidence or information. The evidence I posted here is sufficient for discussion but I still have to reserve/withhold some other information. I also have details of his family, but I do not want to scoop as slow as Mr Chong.

I just hope that watever alibi Mr Chong has, better be a strong one otherwise they will be together get screwed in court by the DPP. [knife]

Worst come to worst.... if they cannot convict him...pls post his full particulars and address....I'm sure some psycho bros here will give this fella a brutal wakeup call :ph34r:

Are they trying their luck ?

Don't they prosecute loan shark runners through the videos provided by victims ?

If both acts are not vandalism... then what ? Next time can declare the occupation as Artist or not ? I draw on anything I feel like it.

If your case doesn't go through with such clear videos... i think next time I'll be an Artist rather than calling the legal department to solve my problem.

Are they trying their luck ?

Don't they prosecute loan shark runners through the videos provided by victims ?

If both acts are not vandalism... then what ? Next time can declare the occupation as Artist or not ? I draw on anything I feel like it.

If your case doesn't go through with such clear videos... i think next time I'll be an Artist rather than calling the legal department to solve my problem.

Sigh....they only kanchiong spider when some clown like goondoo chong scratch MM Lee's Lexus [smash]

Cos there are instances whereby two or more persons in Singapore and in same estate look VERY much alike.

That explains why the romanian diploma is innocent. There is only someone like exactly as him, stole his car and killed ppl in the car accident.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Another update.

Was at AMK police station yesterday to provide further information on the camera I am using. The AGC wanted the original raw format of the video captured that nite when Mr Chong came to visit twice. I also had to put down in statement how the camera works and how I retrieve the video images. I brought along the manual and let the IO photocopy the entire manual.

The AGC also requested that the camera and the raw video recordings to be sent to the police techno forensic lab for certification. Looks like they are serious about this and want a water-tight case.

The IO did inform me that they had conducted further questioning with Mr Chong and he continues to deny being the person captured he the video.

I tried to press him for an answer of any trial date but he could not answer me. He told me to wait for AGC reply. Its been 5 weeks since the case was transferred to the AGC.

So continue to wait................. [sleeping]

These guys are just covering their a*sses in case the defence go technical on the authenticity of the video, claiming that there is no "water marK" on the exported video clip in .avi format. But with the proprietry "raw format" video is only viewable by the software provided with the camera. It may be good (if neccessary), to request a confirmation letter/emal from the manufacturer that the recorded video in"raw" is proprietry encoded whereby once modified, it is UNABLE to play uisng the software that comes with the camera. Subsequently, the video clip via digital recording is only admissible as a "supporting evidence".

Edited by Civicsiao

Neutral Newbie

If LKY's Lexus kena scratched....see they mobolise the whole SPF to find the culprit or not [sweatdrop]

Tat 1 diff loh, I think whole army would be there and the culprit sent to HELL asap.

Turbocharged

now we know who to go for if MM lexus kena scratched.

as if you can get within 3 meters of his car....u think wat, park outside kopi tiam? :D

as if you can get within 3 meters of his car....u think wat, park outside kopi tiam? :D

well, if you are trained by US seals to be a blackseal, perhaps possible. [laugh]

2nd Gear

i think your case will drag for as long as maybe december then got answer.

Even with clear cut evidence it will by draggy as he deny he is the one in person and investigation proceeding will take as long as 6months to find out his saying. That the laws for singapore. Singapore a 1st world country a 3rd world law system. Here if you got hit by a person you can only file your own civic claims. And here if you are a distributor you sell goods to dealers, dealers close down shop declare no money pay you can jolly well kiss goodbye to your money. In other countries like india they give goods then collect post dated cheque as these PDC can be evidence to charge the defaulter with fraud and they can be jailed. In SG you can merely make them bankrupt or worst if that company is Pte LTD there nothing you can do.

Neutral Newbie

I got it at a special price of S$350 during a mass order. Installation is by myself so its free. But when I turn it to a 24/7 camera, I paid the accessory shop S$25 to do for me the wiring with a on/off switch.

This camera only consumes 2watt, so based on calculation, it takes 365hrs to drain my car batt. As long as I drive everyday, my car batt will not be drained. It has been in operation since 25/01 and no problem with my batt at all. I did use a multimeter to check my batt voltage from time to time and its still good.

Bro. u install 1 facing infront only ?

do you cover left , right and behind ?

Bro. u install 1 facing infront only ?

do you cover left , right and behind ?

most people usually cover the font

well well well...

done all the detective work.... caught the culprit oredi... still no action taken...

since its passed already... i am willing to forgive and forget................

after i use my steering lock on his bonnet for 5mins... [laugh]