Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

No updates lah. AGC is working on the case. Will only receive updates in 1-2wks. But I will call the police on friday to check on progress.

Anyone got good lawyer to recommend??? No need the best, but relatively good one will do. The only lawyers I know are company lawyers and the one collecting money just for endorsing their stamp on documents. :D Good money I must say. :D

subas anandan???

↡ Advertisement

As long as no address details. BTW, drivers licence can be risky. Got full name. If you got listed number and you are with Singhell. Well,.....hell will visit you.

hi adrianli,

Thanks for the confirmation. I feel sorry for the trouble you have went through due to meeting someone like him.

I wanted to suggest you move house to avoid future retailiation but I guess it does not help.

This is also a lesson for everyone. Just give nric number and phone number and surname, don't give address or any other detail.

sapport your action!

i think AGC action will not include making him made good your monetary and emotional losses.

so you need a lawyer to claim back the cost of repairs, loss of time and usage of car and also emotional distress.

i think you don't need a very good (read pricey) lawyer since all hte facts are already established to your favor by the police. just get someone to write and issue the writ of demand.

hi adrianli,

Thanks for the confirmation. I feel sorry for the trouble you have went through due to meeting someone like him.

I wanted to suggest you move house to avoid future retailiation but I guess it does not help.

This is also a lesson for everyone. Just give nric number and phone number and surname, don't give address or any other detail.

Anyway... .if everytime get into accident must move house is dam siong!

moving house is not so simple in Singapore... buy HDB must wait 5 years before can sell, and another 1001 rules to follow. So if accident move house, must wait 5 years before can have next accident! :wacko: Worse than TP demerit system - that one only 1 years and then clear...

there's these lawyers who fight such accidental claims damn solid one..

especially your case related from it..the guy come back with a vengence..they sure claimed them jiak lak jiak lak

next time touch wood accident, use such..

i know, that usually is not what I would advocate for most people because more average people have common sense and so vengeful.

but adrianli unlucky to meet such a abnormally childish and spiteful guy involve in accident with him.

and to me, peace of mind is most important even if I know I did nothing wrong.

Feel for you Adrain. Hope you will find closure to this ordeal.

Just to cheer you up. Maybe the court will be sympathetic to you and give this Mr Chong 251 strokes of the rotan on his backside. Then he will be called Rotan Chong, as infamous as Annabelle Chong but for a different reason. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

The police just called me. The ppl from AGC requested for all documents and evidence relating to the initial accident I had with Mr Chong. The AGC ppl are really thorough with their investigation. [thumbsup] Mr Chong will be real scared now, cos the court will know of his false accident report and claim. Not sure if Income will take action against Mr Chong for the fasle report also.

BTW to the police, if you look carefully at the CD I given to you, all documents and evidence are in the CD already!!! [furious] Still got the cheek to ask from me again and its not one CD, I given u guys three CDs in total containing all the documents + evidence. Please wake up from ur deep sleep and look at all the evidence given to you!!! [furious]

Should I call up Income to given them a hint hint on Mr Chong again??? [lipsrsealed]

If they asked it's probably they want to put it on record that ALL evidence should be sent to them.

If you missed out one, they can say they remind you liao.

Subhas should be representing Chong. If you read the papers, all those no hope cases will end up with Subhas. [laugh]

erm... so far.. like all represent by him end up kena hang... [lipsrsealed]

no la...those kenna hang are small grp of customers who happened to commit heinous crimes mah...so he also kenna spotlight on paper.

Actually for those sure-win type of cases, sometimes the lawyers will come and look you up, they do so for the clearcut rear-end collision types, their fees will be a cut of what they claim from the other party.

So maybe the TS can look around see which lawyer is willing to take up his case on such a no-cost-to-self arrangement.

u suggest all the expensive lawyers to our brother....haha.....

either you think our brother is rich or he can pass all the high lawyer fees to the culprit.

Neutral Newbie

u dont give ic... but once u claim... every party will have your full detail!

cos all the stupid ins company will put your ic, date of brith, address, company working... everything on the letter to you and every party in the claim... so everyone know everyone's ic number and address and all stuff...

unless no claim... if not even u never give ic to copy... other party will have your full detail too...

We exchanged particulars when the first accident happened. He has my details and I have his details. It would be easy for him to find me no matter where I shift house and it would be the same for me to find him too.

So lesson learnt here is not to give away ur particulars to any strangers. Next time in any accident, just give ur :

1) Car plate number

2) Contact number

3) Surname will do

Otherwise u will be in my same position rite now. :angry:

↡ Advertisement