Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

This is really getting very interesting. I am wondering whether Chong is reading this thread or not........

Haha,maybe he is tying the knots in his room alone,get ready to hang himself for making such a nuisance of himself in the public of singapore :)

↡ Advertisement

Bro,

While they will give free legal advice, they will not do work for free. (there is a distinction between advice and work.)

at the end of the day, you may wish to consider this method (apart from getting free legal advice):

1) proceed to small claims tribunal (they have a certain upper limit sum but i am not sure what is the limit) (you may have to wait for chong to be convicted

2) submit claim to small claims tribunal

3) if chong dont pay, engage sub-court baliff to seize chong's properties

Small Claims jusrisdiction is only for contractual claims.

Since Adrian Li so famous now, I think some lawyers wont mind representing him pro bono afterall even bloggers like Xia Xu can get sponsership for her wedding [grin]

Sorry guys, no update from the police or AGC yet. Still waitinggggggggggggggggggg. [sleeping]

Bro...while u are waitinhgggggggggggggggggggg.....I suggest u post on Stomp and share your story....PLUS....share your disatisfaction as to why SPF and AGC are such snails ? Now they are making our neighbour in JB look so efficient.....I'm sure those clowns will move their fat tired arses once they got wind of your grouses [nod]

Dear reporter,

Thks for contacting via PM. However I am unable to help you. TS is not someone I know personally, so suffice to say I do not have his contact number. I do note however that Adrain does not wish to make his story coem to light .........YET. Please continue watching this thread for further development.

Cheers.

Car scratched, tyres punctured

Was it retaliation for earlier accident dispute?

Malicious mischief. That's how Mr Adrian Lee sees the vandalism of his beloved Toyota earlier this year.

By Bryna Sim

26 March 2010

Malicious mischief.

That's how Mr Adrian Lee sees the vandalism of his beloved Toyota earlier this year.

His car was scratched and its tyres were punctured on three occasions.

Mr Lee was so outraged that he posted a long rant – complete with pictures of his damaged car – on a local motoring website, MyCarForum, on Wednesday.

He also named the person he suspects of being behind the vandalism in his post. He said he was involved in a minor car accident with the alleged culprit last July.

When The New Paper spoke to the alleged culprit, who requested to be known only as Mr Chong, he gave a different account of the accident.

Mr Lee also sent an e-mail to his MP and filed a Magistrate's Complaint early last month.

The police said that their investigations are complete and the case is now with the Attorney-General's Chambers, which will decide on the appropriate course of action to be taken.

Two weeks up since case was transferred to AGC. Called the police officer this morning, no news from AGC. According to her, striaght forward case takes 1-2weeks and complicated case takes 3-4weeks. So mine is a complicated case. She will call me when she has any updates from AGC.

Went to the free legal advise this evening and the lawyer there suggested that I wait for the idiot to plead guilty and then file for a civil suit against him for compensation. According to him, the judge would normally award 60% legal fees payable by the other party only, not 100%. So I would still have to fork out the other 40% no matter what. If I choose for small claims tribunal, I must wait for him to finish his jail term also but by then it would lapse the one year period for claims. So I have to get a lawyer to file a civil suit.

Now back to waitingggggggggggg for AGC news. [sleeping]

Neutral Newbie

Two weeks up since case was transferred to AGC. Called the police officer this morning, no news from AGC. According to her, striaght forward case takes 1-2weeks and complicated case takes 3-4weeks. So mine is a complicated case. She will call me when she has any updates from AGC.

Went to the free legal advise this evening and the lawyer there suggested that I wait for the idiot to plead guilty and then file for a civil suit against him for compensation. According to him, the judge would normally award 60% legal fees payable by the other party only, not 100%. So I would still have to fork out the other 40% no matter what. If I choose for small claims tribunal, I must wait for him to finish his jail term also but by then it would lapse the one year period for claims. So I have to get a lawyer to file a civil suit.

dunno when then the waiting game ceases..

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] Thumbs up to ur effort. I also just made a police report. [laugh]