Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

Another update.

Was at AMK police station yesterday to provide further information on the camera I am using. The AGC wanted the original raw format of the video captured that nite when Mr Chong came to visit twice. I also had to put down in statement how the camera works and how I retrieve the video images. I brought along the manual and let the IO photocopy the entire manual.

The AGC also requested that the camera and the raw video recordings to be sent to the police techno forensic lab for certification. Looks like they are serious about this and want a water-tight case.

The IO did inform me that they had conducted further questioning with Mr Chong and he continues to deny being the person captured he the video.

I tried to press him for an answer of any trial date but he could not answer me. He told me to wait for AGC reply. Its been 5 weeks since the case was transferred to the AGC.

So continue to wait................. [sleeping]

↡ Advertisement

Another update.

Was at AMK police station yesterday to provide further information on the camera I am using. The AGC wanted the original raw format of the video captured that nite when Mr Chong came to visit twice. I also had to put down in statement how the camera works and how I retrieve the video images. I brought along the manual and let the IO photocopy the entire manual.

The AGC also requested that the camera and the raw video recordings to be sent to the police techno forensic lab for certification. Looks like they are serious about this and want a water-tight case.

The IO did inform me that they had conducted further questioning with Mr Chong and he continues to deny being the person captured he the video.

I tried to press him for an answer of any trial date but he could not answer me. He told me to wait for AGC reply. Its been 5 weeks since the case was transferred to the AGC.

So continue to wait................. [sleeping]

you got spare camera or not?

evil might strike again!

walau... need to do forensic on the camera? our police super boliao... How come never do forensic on the culprit and the car to see if the car paint dust lingering on his clother and fingernails after the scratching.

I beginning to suspect this will become another ionescu case... end up the cuplrit keep insisting he not the one. And then AGC say they cannot do anything.

walau... need to do forensic on the camera? our police super boliao... How come never do forensic on the culprit and the car to see if the car paint dust lingering on his clother and fingernails after the scratching.

I beginning to suspect this will become another ionescu case... end up the cuplrit keep insisting he not the one. And then AGC say they cannot do anything.

you don't know what you are saying.......

(edited)

you got spare camera or not?

evil might strike again!

Yup, got spare camera but its w/o the fancy shock sensor or GPS lah.

Edited by Adrianli

No lah, I tink the AGC just wants a water tight case and ensure evidence submitted to court is authentic and video image captured will pinpoint Mr Chong beyond reasonable doubt. Should there be any defense lawyer from Mr Chong, they can take the forensic report and shaft it up Mr Chong's rear end.

yeah... can't really fault the police for taking the effort to send camera to forensic lab...

to me, they're doing a gd job... just that some things just can't be rushed

i remember there was an article on video not been able to be used as evidence (unless it's verified as real.)

something about the recent boom in technology that blurs the line between real life n faked stuff.

when they have access to the raw files. and when they can prove there's no tampering/re-encoding etc, then it becomes from a video to evidence.

something along those line.

it's just like a document. if it's not signed off, it's just another paper.

• Praise 1

i remember there was an article on video not been able to be used as evidence (unless it's verified as real.)

something about the recent boom in technology that blurs the line between real life n faked stuff.

when they have access to the raw files. and when they can prove there's no tampering/re-encoding etc, then it becomes from a video to evidence.

something along those line.

it's just like a document. if it's not signed off, it's just another paper.

Keep it up!

Hand da Bugga!! [knife]

Keep it up!

Hand da Bugga!! [knife]

This goondoo siao geena Chong should count himself lucky...if he pulled such a stunt in Indonesia or some siao bo cheng hu country...sure kena lynched by mob and skinned alive [knife]

This goondoo siao geena Chong should count himself lucky...if he pulled such a stunt in Indonesia or some siao bo cheng hu country...sure kena lynched by mob and skinned alive [knife]

TS would probably shoot him like a dog on the streets. [rifle]

TS would probably shoot him like a dog on the streets. [rifle]

If I were TS.....pay some professionals to round up that siao geena Chong while he is busy doing his artwork...then kidnap the bugger and bring him to some quiet jungle and start the torture by returning the favour....skinning the bugger alive slice by slice.....from the shoulders down.....then add salt and pepper to the fresh wound....or more sadistic....apply recently caught red ants to it as well....hear him scream, and then continue slicing more skin off elsewhere.....When all is done....pour petrol over his rotting body and set fire to him....I'm sure TS will feel a sense of satisfaction after all that he's been through.....I'm sure I will feel damn good after hearing all that pain and suffering + begging for mercy.....Chong...you Mother Farker....you are lucky u kena from TS and not me....otherwise you will know the new definition of PAIN & SUFFERING + your one way ticket to HELL !

SO MUCH HASSLE.

No wonder bad people can get away with so many things in Singapore.

Having evidence is like no evidence.

Not surprise. Credit card fraud case, the fellow face was captured at woondland ATM machine camera when he withdrawn money, reported since 1.5 years still waiting Jurong Police HQ for reply. [hur]

Another update.

To be fair, if Mr Chong continues to deny that he was the one being captured and can produce an abili, your case is pretty weak. Cos there are instances whereby two or more persons in Singapore and in same estate look VERY much alike.

To be fair, if Mr Chong continues to deny that he was the one being captured and can produce an abili, your case is pretty weak. Cos there are instances whereby two or more persons in Singapore and in same estate look VERY much alike.

Then I will be surprised that there are more than one Mr Chong in SG driving the same make, model and colour Mit Colt ard my car before committing the act. :blink:

As mentioned, I still have more evidence that I will not release it here. I am sorry for that as I do not want Mr Chong or his lawyer to get hold of these evidence or information. The evidence I posted here is sufficient for discussion but I still have to reserve/withhold some other information. I also have details of his family, but I do not want to scoop as slow as Mr Chong.

I just hope that watever alibi Mr Chong has, better be a strong one otherwise they will be together get screwed in court by the DPP. [knife]

↡ Advertisement