Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

well well well...

done all the detective work.... caught the culprit oredi... still no action taken...

since its passed already... i am willing to forgive and forget................

after i use my steering lock on his bonnet for 5mins... [laugh]

Should use your steering lock on his head instead :wacko:[bigcry]

bo pian...almost everywhere also have indecent amts of red tape

When someone pull a similar stunt on Lee & family or other ministers....there will be NO red tape [nod]

No lah, I tink the AGC just wants a water tight case and ensure evidence submitted to court is authentic and video image captured will pinpoint Mr Chong beyond reasonable doubt. Should there be any defense lawyer from Mr Chong, they can take the forensic report and shaft it up Mr Chong's rear end.

They most probably will chut the Lingam pattern.... Hmmm.... It looks like me but it's not me. It will be up to the judge to make the final decision...

Should use your steering lock on his head instead :wacko:[bigcry]

seriously for me i am VERY sure i would have confronted the BAST**D once i found out already...

but i guess TS is not a hooligan and believes in the pen(keyboard) is mightier than the sword...

just hope justice is served soon... vandalism is freaking for cowards.................. :angry:

(edited)

It takes almost two years for the court case to give the culprit his six weeks jail sentence!

Lets see how much Mr. Chong will get!

The long waiting time for the court to sentence....what kind of feeling Mr. Chong will feel? Will he go on living as if nothing is wrong and live like no worries? Or will his family members and friends keep reminding him until he Buay tahan?

May 7, 2010

Man jailed for mischief

By Elena Chong

A MAN who poured a corrosive liquid on a car and caused damage of $14,251 was jailed for six weeks on Friday.

Goh Song Chek, 35, a property agent, had earlier admitted to committing mischief with an unknown person on Mr Pang Kim Kwang's Lexus car at the carpark of Block 132 Bedok North Street 2 on Aug 8, 2008. He was also ordered to compensate $14,251 to the victim.

The court heard that Mr Pang, 36, engaged a private eye to keep surveillance over his car which had been vandalised twice the previous month. Mr Pang, a manager, had also installed two video cameras over his car.

The private eye and his colleague were keeping surveillance at the carpark at about 3.45am that day when they saw a Proton car entering the car park.

Goh and the accomplice got out and walk towards the victim's vehicle, holding a disposable cup each. They were seen emptying the contents of the disposable cups onto the car. The act was also captured by the video cameras.

Significant damage was done to the car as the liquid had corroded the paintwork. Police were alerted. Goh was subsequently arrested. It is not known why Goh poured the corrosive liquid on the victim's car. He could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined.

Edited by SimonTan

Neutral Newbie

Hi, may I know where we can install the camera? I need those similar to the threadstarter which can record even though the car engine is switched off. Recently there have been a few cases of vandalism on my car too.. Seriously I have no idea why.. Nvr engaged in any incident with anyone..

It takes almost two years for the court case to give the culprit his six weeks jail sentence!

Lets see how much Mr. Chong will get!

The long waiting time for the court to sentence....what kind of feeling Mr. Chong will feel? Will he go on living as if nothing is wrong and live like no worries? Or will his family members and friends keep reminding him until he Buay tahan?

May 7, 2010

Man jailed for mischief

By Elena Chong

A MAN who poured a corrosive liquid on a car and caused damage of $14,251 was jailed for six weeks on Friday.

Goh Song Chek, 35, a property agent, had earlier admitted to committing mischief with an unknown person on Mr Pang Kim Kwang's Lexus car at the carpark of Block 132 Bedok North Street 2 on Aug 8, 2008. He was also ordered to compensate $14,251 to the victim.

The court heard that Mr Pang, 36, engaged a private eye to keep surveillance over his car which had been vandalised twice the previous month. Mr Pang, a manager, had also installed two video cameras over his car.

The private eye and his colleague were keeping surveillance at the carpark at about 3.45am that day when they saw a Proton car entering the car park.

Goh and the accomplice got out and walk towards the victim's vehicle, holding a disposable cup each. They were seen emptying the contents of the disposable cups onto the car. The act was also captured by the video cameras.

Significant damage was done to the car as the liquid had corroded the paintwork. Police were alerted. Goh was subsequently arrested. It is not known why Goh poured the corrosive liquid on the victim's car. He could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined.

At least this gives heart and hope that there is a chance that justice may yet be served.

Up to a few years ago, I used to believe that Singapore was the safest country in the world... if you did wrong, you will be caught and punished, and justice and equality were bywords in the lifestyle of all Singaporeans....

However, call me cynical, but events in recent local history have caused me to have doubts in this innocent picture. I no longer have the assurance that there is justice for the common man... I now feel that there are 2 systems of justice in Singapore, one for the elite (super fast, supe efficient, if you are an elite justice is on your side)... and one for the peasants ("good luck, y'all... if you catch the criminals yourselves, let us know... and maybe we'll take some action, ok? Now get out of my elite uncaring face!").

Let's hope and see that bro Adrian gets justice as in the abovementioned case, and that Chong does not die of old age before the judge finally puts his ass in the slammer.

At least this gives heart and hope that there is a chance that justice may yet be served.

Up to a few years ago, I used to believe that Singapore was the safest country in the world... if you did wrong, you will be caught and punished, and justice and equality were bywords in the lifestyle of all Singaporeans....

However, call me cynical, but events in recent local history have caused me to have doubts in this innocent picture. I no longer have the assurance that there is justice for the common man... I now feel that there are 2 systems of justice in Singapore, one for the elite (super fast, supe efficient, if you are an elite justice is on your side)... and one for the peasants ("good luck, y'all... if you catch the criminals yourselves, let us know... and maybe we'll take some action, ok? Now get out of my elite uncaring face!").

Let's hope and see that bro Adrian gets justice as in the abovementioned case, and that Chong does not die of old age before the judge finally puts his ass in the slammer.

Justice in Singapore?

This lexus guy suffered a $14k damage to his car due to the acid. Of course must find out the culprit la. Lexus guy even spent money to hire PI to stake out the car! Maybe the PI is a stronger eyewitness compared to the blurry video recordings.

I think in Singapore you still need MONEY to really bring the culprit to court!

TS 'only' suffer some scratches.....the effort and time to go to court may deter most of us because its 'not' worth the extra effort to persue such matter as we all have family and life to carry on.

Sometimes I just go church to cleanse my thoughts of all the revenge thoughts I have on taxi drivers and those who scratch and dents my car!!

Bro,

Any issues with any police officer in SPF can be directed to their Quality Service manager, which you did.

The manager will then follow up with the respective police division involved.

Do you know that you can leave an online feedback on any police officer at SPF website?

Thanks

i suspect the person who scratch your car is a elite [sly]

Since play white no effect....just pay some pro from the dark side to fix those elites lor.....$$$ is the most powerful tool [nod]

Justice in Singapore?

This lexus guy suffered a $14k damage to his car due to the acid. Of course must find out the culprit la. Lexus guy even spent money to hire PI to stake out the car! Maybe the PI is a stronger eyewitness compared to the blurry video recordings.

I think in Singapore you still need MONEY to really bring the culprit to court!

TS 'only' suffer some scratches.....the effort and time to go to court may deter most of us because its 'not' worth the extra effort to persue such matter as we all have family and life to carry on.

Sometimes I just go church to cleanse my thoughts of all the revenge thoughts I have on taxi drivers and those who scratch and dents my car!!

TS not only scratches. all 4 tyres were punctured 2x IIRC.

it went beyond cosmetic damages

Bro,

Any issues with any police officer in SPF can be directed to their Quality Service manager, which you did.

The manager will then follow up with the respective police division involved.

Do you know that you can leave an online feedback on any police officer at SPF website?

Thanks

The problem is that the Quality Service Manager has no quality in the first place to start with. The whole pack of the Singapore Police Force are useless. Their only foot patrol will be in those back lane dark roads in Changi Village to catch ah-guas giving taxi drivers BJ. How things have changed.. now malaysian police are on foot patrols while Singapore police has degenerated into those worse than the Indonesian.

Turbocharged

even those cisco on patrol near mustafa area also CMI.

A team of 4 persons walking around CBL. why need 4? Somemore, they look like those volunter type.

Old and haggard.

Buddy of 2 persons in a team should be good enough to deter any crime.

just saw this guy park at amk handicap lot iirc. So tempted to *ahem*. Shld have taken pix. Haiz

how did you know its him?

↡ Advertisement