Scratcher catch on camera but..........

Adrianli

Supercharged

haha maybe you should leave a piece of note with the car and the message is "we would have forgiven your vandalism if we knew you are handicapped"

haha maybe you should leave a piece of note with the car and the message is "we would have forgiven your vandalism if we knew you are handicapped"

To ensure the note does not fly away with the wind: tie the note to a brick and chuck it thru the window onto his seat. That will ensure he sees the note. [:p]

I didn't have a towel to cover my face then. else will leave a note :D

I didn't have a towel to cover my face then. else will leave a note :D

No nid towel..................... just do like wat the kids do

Put the t-shirt over ur head n tie it like a mask for ninja can liao [sly][laugh]

[idea]

How abt "Being handicapped doesn't give u a reason to vandalise other pple's car more than once" [sly]

[idea]

How abt "Being handicapped doesn't give u a reason to vandalise other pple's car more than once" [sly]

so you are saying vandalise once is ok? :wacko: Only vandalise more than once not ok?

(edited)

so you are saying vandalise once is ok? :wacko: Only vandalise more than once not ok?

[laugh]

The "more than once" is implying that we all knew wat he did [sly]

Heavy psychology stuff here...... Or u got better ideas?

Edited by Wanderer

Neutral Newbie

OMG. All these vehicle scratchings are really too much. Whoever did it must be quite naive. I can imagine that there're lot of hatred within those guys who mess up others' cars. One thing for sure, since the culprit's acts were caught on video, justice will eventually prevail even though AMK potice stations work in snail pace.

At the mean time, I think everyone should try to practice forgiveness while the snail-pace police try to carry out their jobs.

any latest update?

Not much of any latest update.

AMK police IO contacted me to collect my car camera as forensic testing has been completed. He cannot review anything else to me. AGC end still no news.

Will call up the the DSP and disturb her again.

Slow justice in progress................... [sleeping]

AMK police IO contacted me to collect my car camera as forensic testing has been completed. He cannot review anything else to me. AGC end still no news.

The suspense is killing me! They must be building up a damn solid case against the culprit . . .

Turbocharged

can you start your civil claim against the fella in the meawhile or do you have to wait for the criminal procedure to complete first?

i think by the time this thing concludes we'll be in this state:

SkeletonOnComputer.jpg

can you start your civil claim against the fella in the meawhile or do you have to wait for the criminal procedure to complete first?

I had checked with the lawyer already, I will need the criminal procedure to complete before I can start my civil claim. If the fella gets sent to jail, which is most likely, I will need to wait for him to get out of jail to start the civil claim. As according to the lawyer, I cannot claim anything from him when he is in jail.

But if the judge order him to pay me, I will get the compensation faster and save on the legal fees.

↡ Advertisement