Who is seriously of getting the Adrianli 's car camera?

Diamond2006

Who is seriously of getting the Adrianli 's car camera?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who is seriously of getting the Adrianli 's car camera?

• Yes
    • No, there is better camera in the market
    • No, save the money; not worth it

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I installed one from ZMC. The brand is Caidrox. It is similar to Adrianli's camera. It has GPS and date/time logging. The storage is on SD card. I have check with ZMC that it is possible to connect directly to the car battery. The original price is $388.

I got some discount for this camera because I also installed a 2-channel motion detect surveillance camera and an integrated car alarm.

I was kiasu and installed the cameras on the day when I collected my car.

If anyone is interested, you can check out their website at www.zmc.com.sg.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi, i just bought one from www.Emergency.sg , they are the manufacturer according to the boss, cost me just $199, bloody good product. Everything i need all have. Night Vision, Date & Time Stamp, Auto Start & Stop when car start stop, record audio, output to TV Direct, output to USB, SD CARD up to 32GB, cycle recording, internal battery so you can record if no power or car stop.

i have installed for 2 weeks and works like a charm, drove all the way to jb and record everything for me to playback.....

you should try this one.....

Wahh....all your 5 posts are singing the praises of this camera....hmmm <_<

Hi, i just bought one from www.Emergency.sg , they are the manufacturer according to the boss, cost me just $199, bloody good product. Everything i need all have. Night Vision, Date & Time Stamp, Auto Start & Stop when car start stop, record audio, output to TV Direct, output to USB, SD CARD up to 32GB, cycle recording, internal battery so you can record if no power or car stop.

i have installed for 2 weeks and works like a charm, drove all the way to jb and record everything for me to playback.....

(edited)

I have been using this for the past 3 months and it hang everyday. Worst thing is, you cannot reset it. Have to disconnect the power supply cable and remove the battery. But if I do that the date and time all reset to year 2009.

BTW I bought it from internet not from www.Emergency.sg

Edited by Wahlin

Hi Guys,

I had done my research b4 purchasing my car camera. The one I got is one of the best in the market. You can do a search for it at the korean website and purchase it there. But after factoring in the shipping cost, it is abt the same price as the local vendor who is selling it.

http://www.drivesurveillance.com/DRS1100PRO.html

But none of them compares to the Xdriven. U pay for what u get.

upz for u, i using the same one. Really quite good in terms of video and angel coverage.

a bit ex but since u r buying as insurance, y settle for alternative that might fail you when u need it.

Most importantly, no lapse time between files, no need to headache and source for class 1 or 2 or 3 memory card and hoping the alternative will cut down on the lapse time.

Neutral Newbie

i think you bought from china model, can't return and refund.....never buy outside spore.....those are all lousy, we recommnded by LT motor workshop to buy from www.emergency.sg for our entire 15 fleet delivery van, working well so far, ask for discount if you buy more :), call the office, dont buy online.....

Hi to all bro. just to promote my M1 here. Mini size. Another alternative for you all to choose a right DRV. You can compare the resolution with others. Please click on the link to look at it. All M1 are under 1 year warranty and additional 8GB memory card for free. Thank everyone

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?autoco...mp;product=6695

post-65778-1280416487_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement