Any field report on the show room crowd this weekend - 28/3?

Booboon

With the COE boomz [dizzy] , wonder if the show room is crowded or not this weekend? [sly]

Anyone went car shopping this weekend care to share?

↡ Advertisement

With the COE boomz [dizzy] , wonder if the show room is crowded or not this weekend? [sly]

Anyone went car shopping this weekend care to share?

Looking to the Q5 or xc90.Audi liket quie market......Volvo a bit quiet buttream steady stream

Very busy. All rushing to sign and pay extra money for guarantee Coe package.

Went with my kiasi friend to see her dream car. But price rises too high, yet many car buyers are chasing the Coe before they rise up even higher.

One funny thing is that my friend decided to buy now, she said the dealernis taking in her old car at a very good price. So more or less negated the higher new car price!

Very busy. All rushing to sign and pay extra money for guarantee Coe package.

Went with my kiasi friend to see her dream car. But price rises too high, yet many car buyers are chasing the Coe before they rise up even higher.

One funny thing is that my friend decided to buy now, she said the dealernis taking in her old car at a very good price. So more or less negated the higher new car price!

means the dealer INCREASED the trade in price of her current ride by at least 10K??

More or less = usually means lesser lar.

Kiasi car buyers think that they buy now, they will get higher Coe next few rounds. So they still "win" when they pay higher price now rather then later.

Funny mentality about price chaser car buyer, this friend of mine.

Ok lah, she boldly promised to drive this dream car forthe next ten years since she is taking ten year loan on this car!

Another funny mentality to justify after paying high price for a nice car!

Anyway, looking at the way these car buyers are begging the SE to sell them cars! Many SE recommend to buy guarantee cOE package. Funny how things changed just after this round of results!