Comparing Singapore Solar Film Companies

Kev33

(edited)

Anyone recently install at Tinsycool? Also a noob question - these solar firms also provide UV protection right?

How much time is needed to install?

Edited by Hmsg

Bump this thread. Anybody have experienced acceptable quality solar films when removed from the rear windscreen will not damaged the heater elements say after 5 years later?..

Hi Bros/sis,

Any latest update on absolute Tint and Zen?

I'm shortlisting these 2 since they are the most value for money but need assurance or feedbacks on their service/reliability.

Can advise? Or any other Brand’s to recommend?

Hi Bros/sis,

I'm shortlisting these 2 since they are the most value for money but need assurance or feedbacks on their service/reliability.

Get it done at Infratint.

Sherman give tip top service

Seen some reviews here about Infratint so very skeptical to try them out.

I have never read any of the review.  I use Infratint based on words of mouth of members of BMW-SG.

Never look back from thereon.

Hi Bros/sis,

I done my Peugeot 5008 at TintStation, paid $400 for Front, Rear, All Sides and also Panoramic Roof.

• Praise 1

Thanks bro.

How much did you pay for? Highest grade I supposed?

I can't rem the price now.

The best film i recommend would not pass LTA for front.  Only 50% of light passing through.

Hi all,

Do you think this flare/glare effect off the defogger lines of rear windshield is considered normal, or a botched job?

This is Huper Optik ceramic.

post-93001-0-19808500-1504668545_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Do you think this flare/glare effect off the defogger lines of rear windshield is considered normal, or a botched job?

This is Huper Optik ceramic.

Hi.. how long have you installed the film? I just installed mine yesterday and i do have that glare but not so bad. Maybe will update after a week.
  • Praise 1

Hi.. how long have you installed the film? I just installed mine yesterday and i do have that glare but not so bad. Maybe will update after a week.

Yeah I think this is a common thing that SE's say, when you complain about film not-clear.  (to ask you to wait for the film adhesive to cure / dry)

That's why I did wait 2 months before posting to this forum. So for me, there was no improvement...

Edited by Rocky35
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Vcool in my scrapped estima is the best ...even 3m felt the heat but it was 1.4k vs 1k for my forester.

Thinking of redoing the front sides but 300-400 and end up almost 1.4k that I should have paid for vcool i the place.

Heard good review on Zen and thst will my choice if I had known when I know now ... 500-600 ..since 1.4k is really too much oso for solar film.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032
↡ Advertisement