Lexus LFA N

Blackseal

This is a technological marvel. I guess something useful came out of all the monies spent in F1 for all those years :)

Toyota is the king of trickling down technology so I am hoping to see some of these innovations in upcoming Toyota cars, especially the FT-86!

This is a technological marvel. I guess something useful came out of all the monies spent in F1 for all those years :)

Toyota is the king of trickling down technology so I am hoping to see some of these innovations in upcoming Toyota cars, especially the FT-86!

Yeap I agreed & FT-86 should be the car to replace the MR2/MRS series right ? :D

Not like last time. Toyota nowadays make sport cars all beri weak with low horse power and somemore cost a bomb. I just cannot image the price if one that comes with good horse power. <_< Might as well get a rex. Powerful and more affordable.

Edited by Renegade777

Watching the drive is so shiok, good brake n tyre. The 100+ cornering must be sibei song plus the pick up from 100 to 200 then 300....make me high man..this is real rite? I not in some xbox stuff?? [:p]

heard from my friend working in BM. 6 LFA allocated to sg. During car collection, whole Lexus showroom at leng keep close with all Lexus cars move outside. LFA in showroom with red carpet and lion dance to welcome buyer. Shiok!

Around 2 if im not wrong. Heard that the owners will have to be reviewed by toyota japan. This is to make sure that the Lfa.s are being driven and not kept at home.

Got $$ also might not be able to buy. Thats the exclusivity of the LFA.

↡ Advertisement