Bonnet wrap

Unclebond

Neutral Newbie

Anyone got good lobang for bonnet wrap. So far most of them are charging $160 for medium sedan. Better deal??Cheer

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i wanna wrap my kia picanto 07. How much it wil cost me? i wanna wrap w carbon fibre. is it lasting?

Same here, carbon fibre. I got quote matt black for $50

hi bro so wat u suggest and wat kinda wrap u using that makes u so great?

he will suggest bonnet made out of actual carbon fibre... not just a poser sticker

(edited)

depend on what type of material u wan.. Dry carbon or matt black? 3M or oracle? wrapping of bonnet should be cheap nowadays unless u go for the real cf bonnet itself.. For my jazz cf bonnet already cost me $500.. if wraping should be around $150 i not sure.. but shouldnt exceed $180 i suppose for other cars..

Edited by JX83

hi bro so wat u suggest and wat kinda wrap u using that makes u so great?

my toes are laughing

why on earth do you wanna wrap your bonnet? what purpose does it serve?

if you can't afford a carbon fibre bonnet, there is nothing wrong with your original bonnet.

wrapping it with some funny paper makes your car look real cheap n wannabe

Even the entire bonnet doesnt give u significant performance gains....

it saves like <5kg ? for trackkies only i guess...

Otherwise, maybe $50 is better than spending $500 ? Most of the public can't tell its fake.

Just giving an alternate point of view. I have neither.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

my toes are laughing

why on earth do you wanna wrap your bonnet? what purpose does it serve?

if you can't afford a carbon fibre bonnet, there is nothing wrong with your original bonnet.

wrapping it with some funny paper makes your car look real cheap n wannabe

Bought a 4 year old car, the bonnet paint work is rather bad and some scratch marks. So don't intend to do the paint work. So wrap up is another alternative. Matt black and carbon fiber are both the IN thing. Please keep your opinion to your self. Just hope to get good lobang for wrapping no unnecessary comment please. Thanks

Edited by Unclebond

Neutral Newbie

If you are adventurous enough, can buy ur own matt black sticker, which is damn cheap, use lots if soap water on the bonnet, and paste yourself. Not very difficult, depending on ur bonnet and DIY skills of course.

Neutral Newbie

actually i was thinkin along e same line oso..

my car is dark coloured n hve quite a bit of water stain marks

which is difficult to remove eventho i do my regular detailin weekly...

wrapping of bonnet can help hide tis so call defects..jus a tot.

wrap what car ? with what material ?

I wrap matt black on honda jazz bonnet. $45

where did you wrap your bonnet. I need a wrap badly as every morning the seeds or tree bark fragment will drop and stick into the paint.

the stain are hard to remove and worse than bird s--t as the seed typically bite into the paint work.

Even those seeds that sticked into the wind screen are diffcult to remove. My wipper can't even wipe off even with water and gotta to use finger to scratch it off.

Neutral Newbie

If you are adventurous enough, can buy ur own matt black sticker, which is damn cheap, use lots if soap water on the bonnet, and paste yourself. Not very difficult, depending on ur bonnet and DIY skills of course.

My question is the material reliable under intense heat from the sun. If it is not too costly let them make some bucks and can have peace of mind. Cheer

If you use 3M Di-noc I believe it will be highly UV resistant and long lasting. Of course expect to pay a premium over cheaper brands lah.

I only wish there were other patterns beside CF as it does look very ricey and calls for unwanted attention :)

↡ Advertisement