Kia Launches 2011 Optima

Blackseal

Kia has officially unveiled the next Optima at the 2010 New York Auto Show. Based on the same platform as the recently introduced Hyundai Sonata, the 2011 Optima promises outstanding fuel economy and performance to go along with its stunning new look.

Designed at Kia

post-34373-1270161621_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

am really looking forward to the 2.0Turbo 274bhp version...

but as some has mentioned, Direct Injection still poses some problem...

let's wait and see whether the reliability of this engine can be improved...

wah lau 2.0T 274 Hp! Will it even come at all to our shores?

Bro...274 bhp still not the best news yet....the Koreans are developing their DSG as we speak....Can u imagine the look on Golf GTI's owner when they kena smoked by one of this ?

the interior dashboard of the K5/Magentis/Optima really pales in comparison with the i45 brother...and i'm sure the quality is too...

and i sure do hope that the rear tail-lights have another design probably for european countries...

cos it's quite ugly...at least uglier compared to the version without the signal light and reverse light strip...

pianz...

the interior dashboard of the K5/Magentis/Optima really pales in comparison with the i45 brother...and i'm sure the quality is too...

and i sure do hope that the rear tail-lights have another design probably for european countries...

cos it's quite ugly...at least uglier compared to the version without the signal light and reverse light strip...

pianz...

But it's definitely way better than a picanto

I think their design & quality is pretty decent if their price is much lower than the i45.

I think the Hyundais r getting a little too pricey nowadays. I wont mind getting the new Optima when the time comes provided the price is right.

don't play play...

one of the DJ's call the Picanto a SUV- Super Ugly Vehicle...

haha...

why cant they make a car, with Magentis Front, Kia K7 rear, side of the Magentis, interior dash of the i45?? i think that would be almost perfecto!!!

ma ma mia!!!

don't play play...

one of the DJ's call the Picanto a SUV- Super Ugly Vehicle...

haha...

why cant they make a car, with Magentis Front, Kia K7 rear, side of the Magentis, interior dash of the i45?? i think that would be almost perfecto!!!

ma ma mia!!!

I think the DJ must be referring to you know who lah [laugh]

but seriously lor...

no matter how well the Magentis is build (even like the current Innovation model), the interior still don't have the WOW factor as in the i45...

and i think Kia is going the hard plastics way...it's claimed to be more durable and 'healthier', but doesn't give the quality impression...

[shakehead]

↡ Advertisement