Mazda Mx5 Accessories

Tzehou

Neutral Newbie

Hi folks,

I had just got myself a mx5 (NC2). But it seems that performance parts and accessories for the mx5 is quite hard to find in Singapore - infact, non that I can think of for now. I had emailed our local mx5 club to enquire, but so far, no response yet. Our local Mazda Motors(s) also don't carry much accessories for the mx5.

Thus, I was wondering if any of you guys knows any workshops or shops that sells original/after-market performance parts and accessories for the mx5 in Singapore?

Thanks a million for your advice ^_^

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement

Hi folks,

I had just got myself a mx5 (NC2). But it seems that performance parts and accessories for the mx5 is quite hard to find in Singapore - infact, non that I can think of for now. I had emailed our local mx5 club to enquire, but so far, no response yet. Our local Mazda Motors(s) also don't carry much accessories for the mx5.

Thus, I was wondering if any of you guys knows any workshops or shops that sells original/after-market performance parts and accessories for the mx5 in Singapore?

Thanks a million for your advice ^_^

Cheers!

Try JDM Autocare. They carry a huge range of stuff for Mazda's. Here's the link to their MX5 page. www.jdm.com.sg I'm sure they can get what you want even if they don't have it in-stock.

Many thanks for all your replies guys =)

Oh btw, if you don't mind buying online, I used to get all my JDM stuff directly from www.greenline.jp

(edited)

Thanks for the link [:)]

BTW, you drive a mx5 too?

Nope, but I did consider getting a NA series mx5 to mod the crap out of it... then I decided holidays and fun were more important and bought the Demio about a year and a half back [:p] Other than the PI fitted leather seats, its stock as a rock right down to steel wheels with wheel covers [:p] However my backside still itchy lah, so I still go look see if there's anything I may want to drop in. I suspect I won't be able to hold out much on getting the front strut and rear chassis bars from JDM Autocare much longer [laugh]

I used to be a modder back in melb, and after the workshop I was partner in closed, I started looking out for ways to get stuff cheaper (than retail) for myself and my friends. I even imported my own used Sera from Japan when I fell ill and my 180 became impossible to drive without getting exhausted due to my weakened state. Japan has a very active used parts market due to their high turnover of cars, but you need to know where to look and also find a reliable importer so u can borrow their container (for a small fee of course).

P.S. I believe bro radx still has his NC MX5 though. You may want to PM him to see what he's done (if he's done anything).

Edited by Elfenstar

Neutral Newbie

Wow... you've got balls of steel mate [laugh] Sera is a very rare car indeed.

Paging for radx... ke ke ke...

↡ Advertisement