Alfa Romeo Giulietta

Zac

Neutral Newbie

Hi!!! I just got a 2nd hand 5yr+ 1.4G recently. Am loving it though I miss my 147's 1st and 2nd gear...

Has anyone had prob with the fuel flap? It doesn't "click" open even when I unlock the car. Pulled the emergency fuel flap release and it doesn't lock when I lock the car

Hi!!! I just got a 2nd hand 5yr+ 1.4G recently. Am loving it though I miss my 147's 1st and 2nd gear...

Has anyone had prob with the fuel flap? It doesn't "click" open even when I unlock the car. Pulled the emergency fuel flap release and it doesn't lock when I lock the car ð

Any advice pls???

2nd issue.. sometimes I have prob releasing the gear from P. It seems to be locked at P and I can release it if I force it down.. but that can't be good... right?

3rd and last (for now)... anyone has a blue & me unit to let go? Apparently mine is faulty and it causes my odometer to blink.. not a big issue but I'd prefer it to not blink 𤣠brand new quoted to me was more than $600 ð I guess I'll live with it if I can't find a cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance!

Congratulations!

I'll get the same P issue if I engage P and let the car roll a bit. So I'll ensure to pull the handbrake when I put to P. This helps

HI Feeder,

Give a try on 115K and watch the response from the dealer.

Of course whether your friend does have a car to trade-in play a part too.

Noted with Thanks.

• Praise 3

Has anyone had prob with the fuel flap? It doesn't "click" open even when I unlock the car. Pulled the emergency fuel flap release and it doesn't lock when I lock the car

Neutral Newbie

hm. my G door weather stripping/seal is disintegrating. any bros have similar issue? any idea where can i replace them and how much?

Seriously?

Chrysler 300 Is Getting Old, But Using Giulia Styling Is Beyond Absurd

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/08/chrysler-300-getting-old-using-giulia-styling-beyond-absurd/

443ebf1f-2020-chrysler-300c-rendering-1.

The second-gen Chrysler 300 has been around since 2011, when production initially began in Ontario, Canada, at the Brampton Assembly Plant.

It still sits on the LX platform of the first-gen, which was in turn shared with the W211 generation of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and it’s offered in a four-door body style, with a choice of one diesel and three petrol engines, and two automatic transmissions.

FCA still has to decide whether the 300 deserves a successor, but it seems that until an official decision will be taken, the model will remain in production. Reports even spoke about a Hellcat-powered derivative, using the same supercharged 6.2-liter V8 HEMI as the Challenger and Charger Hellcats, which makes 707hp (717PS / 527kW) and 650lb-ft (880Nm) of torque.

The enthusiasm surrounding such a variant was quickly shattered by Chrysler, though, when a spokesperson denied that the 300 would ever adopt this powertrain.

Now, while the future may be very uncertain for the 300, a couple of renderings use the Alfa Romeo Giulia as the starting point of a potentially new generation. The images come via Kleber Silva, who chose to keep things rather simple and only updated the front and rear fascias of the car.

The changes make it look like a very confused Chrysler, and are so very wrong given that Chrysler’s current 300C is basically an executive model, whereas the Alfa Romeo Giulia is a premium compact sedan that goes after the Audi 4, BMW 3-Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. But, hey, you don’t see the Giulia with a Chrysler face every day now, do you?

Ya sia i got the same issue with my Giulietta, recently just took over and realise the fuel flap doesn't lock after i lock the car. Anyone knows whats the issue?

Also, hi to all fellow Alfa owners here.. [;)]

I gave up.. just live with it!

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

I’m the previous owner of the Giulietta aka 小G。

Exterior Condition is great. Recent polish from elite detail during CNY period.

Engine is smooth. Did timing belt change at 90K from Alfa sportive. Gearbox i’m Unsure but I don’t rev the car often.

Interior will be subjective. I took car of it but might not be up to your expectations.

Please take good care of her should you purchase it.

May she serve you well like how she served me

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

Iâm the previous owner of the Giulietta aka å°Gã

Exterior Condition is great. Recent polish from elite detail during CNY period.

Engine is smooth. Did timing belt change at 90K from Alfa sportive. Gearbox iâm Unsure but I donât rev the car often.

Interior will be subjective. I took car of it but might not be up to your expectations.

Please take good care of her should you purchase it.

May she serve you well like how she served me ð.

Oh regarding. parts replacement. I place full trust on Peter from sportivo. Whatever he recommends iâll Change.

Perfect! I do trust peter too ... I will go check it out :-)

Perfect! I do trust peter too ... I will go check it out :-)

You mind to share - how much they take in your car? :-)

Neutral Newbie

hi all,

Do you still send your cars to Euro for servicing? If servicing was to be done at 3rd party , will it void the warranty?

thanks 

hi all,

Do you still send your cars to Euro for servicing? If servicing was to be done at 3rd party , will it void the warranty?

thanks 

hi Ivan,

I believe all Dealers will void warranty to safe guard their own interest.

if you are the business owner, will you be different and encourage your clients to go to competitors ?

To what extent they want to void warranty is subjective to different company.

↡ Advertisement