Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

Supercharged

Hi all,

as above question........ say i got $50k cash, which FD account has highest interest?

pls dun tell me about whatever investment scheme or whatnot.... not interested in investments for this sum of $$.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

as above question........ say i got $50k cash, which FD account has highest interest?

pls dun tell me about whatever investment scheme or whatnot.... not interested in investments for this sum of $$.

Buy high dividend shares like singtel, Capitalland, Singpost......returns are much better

• Praise 1

Try CIMB. Their starsaver account pay 1% interest and come with free cheque book. It is a savings account, not fixed deposit so u can withdraw anytime. Catch is you need to deposit $500/mth to enjoy this 1% but you can talk to their CSO if u have a lump sum to deposit, they will make arrangement so that your entire deposit enjoy the 1% interest rate.

• Praise 1

Only keep money in bank as a means for convenience and a place for putting your reserve. I guess you'll still want the most out of your reserve, though.

But, if you have growing your funds in mind, go for stocks.

But don't touch Unit Trusts.

• Praise 1

Try CIMB. Their starsaver account pay 1% interest and come with free cheque book. It is a savings account, not fixed deposit so u can withdraw anytime. Catch is you need to deposit $500/mth to enjoy this 1% but you can talk to their CSO if u have a lump sum to deposit, they will make arrangement so that your entire deposit enjoy the 1% interest rate.

wahh like that can cheat 1

28th withraw $500

30/31st deposit $500

[sly]

• Praise 1

Hi all,

You want to invest it in my Stock Portfolio ?

50% returns in 1 year or your money back with interest the Highest FD you found.

Supercharged

You want to invest it in my Stock Portfolio ?

50% returns in 1 year or your money back with interest the Highest FD you found.

got Capital and returns guaranteed or not?

if have, i have all MCF members will throw all their money to you already....... u can start a Ponzi scheme

Supercharged

Maybank has the higher interest rate for FD.

yup, did a little research for a while.... Maybank and CIMB have highest interests in FD.

DBS is the worst......

(edited)

got Capital and returns guaranteed or not?

if have, i have all MCF members will throw all their money to you already....... u can start a Ponzi scheme

I alraedy said if I don't make 50% returns - you get back your money + the highest FD interest rate you found.. Not good enough ah ?

If I make 50% and below that all you take. Anything > 50% is my commission.

Not Ponzi scheme.

Edited by Tigerwoods

I alraedy said if I don't make 50% returns - you get back your money + the highest FD interest rate you found.. Not good enough ah ?

Not Ponzi scheme.

hahaha if i were you and i make 70% returns i will still declare to my customer that i make less than 50% returns,

so return back to them based on FD interest, at most 5% nia ...

so clever, use other people money make money

hahaha if i were you and i make 70% returns i will still declare to my customer that i make less than 50% returns,

so return back to them based on FD interest, at most 5% nia ...

so clever, use other people money make money

Sori , pls see my edited post...

(edited)

used to be maybank, cimb and UOB high-yield

now all revised their rates liao

no point choosing based on rates as the difference means nuts to you (u only banking $50k), choose the bank based on freebies and goodies and of course, the service.

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Hi all,

Actually, my POEMS broker told me that its even better to park our money in our POEMS online account.

You get > 1% returns.

And best of all, you can buy shares or take out any time and not locked like FD...

Dono how true this is.

Actually, my POEMS broker told me that its even better to park our money in our POEMS online account.

You get > 1% returns.

And best of all, you can buy shares or take out any time and not locked like FD...

Dono how true this is.

Yes, interest is quite high for poems acc.

Think poems is not a financial institution. i.e. any money parked in the acc is not guaranteed like those you have with banks. I may be wrong.

Turbocharged

wahh like that can cheat 1

28th withraw $500

30/31st deposit $500

[sly]

well, they base on "average"... u think banker dumb? u better re-think again.........

[laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Talking about shares, can any bros and sis enlignten which shares give the highest dividend every year. Thanks

↡ Advertisement