Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

Hypersonic

got 1 month my crediting bank used another code to transfer instead of the sal code due to some operational issue

got nothing for the multiplier account for the month ... tmd

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

got 1 month my crediting bank used another code to transfer instead of the sal code due to some operational issue

got nothing for the multiplier account for the month ... tmd

post-59158-0-05686900-1556860092_thumb.jpg

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Lol ask company hr. Probably some automated thing for payslip.

you are correct

Hypersonic

Anyone here try Singapore Saving Bonds?

They’re good but becos of 10 years length and must have in mind to keep for long term then only worth it much like single premium insurance policy but SSB can be broken prematurely at least unlike insurance the break even for 10 years will be somewhere 1/2 way mark to just recieve even the basic principal
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic
(edited)

Maybank online savings account, isavvy is 2% interest for May to June.

Can apply online. Still waiting for the Internet banking to be approved though I have maybank account actually. Just that I never use their IB until it expired.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic

Hr i also know . ð

I tot he did it himself .... also possible if he the boss ð

U no need use IB for online transactions or setting etc ? I think scb also

Yes. But need to be additional funds for SCB. Similarly to isavvy. But just that I didn't have this account before.

Prefer online application currently. Cos I don't want to go down to the branches.

(edited)

Yes. But need to be additional funds for SCB. Similarly to isavvy. But just that I didn't have this account before.

Prefer online application currently. Cos I don't want to go down to the branches.

Ya thats true . Scb no need IB . Instead they call u to verify. However the 2% period is shorter . I was told to transfer the $ in and out during promo ... haha now maybe i will go open Maybank too .

I think salary credit ... maybe ocbc still better than dbs ...

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 3

Bangkok Bank:

6 months at 2.05%

12 months at 2.10%

Just checked...2.2% now for 12 months but minimum S$200k fresh.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

Just checked...2.2% now for 12 months but minimum S$200k fresh.

That’s for new fund.
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

They’re good but becos of 10 years length and must have in mind to keep for long term then only worth it much like single premium insurance policy but SSB can be broken prematurely at least unlike insurance the break even for 10 years will be somewhere 1/2 way mark to just recieve even the basic principal

This seems quite attractive for 8 months

https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/lifegoals/silveryears.html?cid=sg:en:cfs:wealth::Silver_Years:May:2019:sem:google::::Brand:&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzunmBRDsARIsAGrt4mvm265W18t4-yCG3uR3kHb-JdZqAzEVA3cAp5QpAH1umOIVf00voXwaApugEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

• Praise 3

Hypersonic

cant find 6 to 9 months with 1.8%

See my post 2 May ......... BKK Bank 2.05% for 6 months
  • Praise 4

Hypersonic

Currently if u SCB esaver user, if u top up with fresh funds and additional daily balance of at least 100k into esaver by 31st May. This period will last until 31 march 2020, u will get 1.6-1.8% pa interest.

Just saw the mailer today.

OK if u are keeping some cash for whatever reason and don't want to put in 3-6 Mo fd. If just lazy. Cos usually these higher interest rate savings account r promo for few months. This one is for next 10mo.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2