Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Sing Finance if i recall correctly, gives u a cheque, not a cashier's order. I think similar to SBI if i recall correctly.

not my preferred place to put FD.

I placed the FD there already 1.78%.  Quite fast, everything settled within 15 mins.  Not much waiting. 😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

30 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

I placed the FD there already 1.78%.  Quite fast, everything settled within 15 mins.  Not much waiting. 😄

rich tai tai cheque sure chop chop settle la ...

gotta go for high tea leh ... hehe :D 

anything at 1.8% and above nowadays?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

11 hours ago, Dleodleo said:

Any good rates for FD?   My FD is due today.

Wah lau, 小富婆。

Which bank in Singapore you DO NOT have FD with sista? All have?

• Haha! 2

9 hours ago, Wt_know said:

How i wish leh 🤣🤣

I went during my lunch break one.  Fast fast go and fast fast return.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

It is true that most people who would place their money in FD majority are woman? I always hear my lady colleagues in my office discuss about their FD status.

10 hours ago, Wt_know said:

UOB give me 1.85%pa daily rate.

couldnt reject.

15 hours ago, 13177 said:

It is true that most people who would place their money in FD majority are woman? I always hear my lady colleagues in my office discuss about their FD status.

Where u put ur money ? 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, Dleodleo said:

I got 1.8% before Christmas. The rate dropped from boxing day on ward. I like it for the same reason too. Quite a few times, when I walked in, I was the "first" customer!😄 

I don't know why SBI is not included in the rate compare website even though its rate is among the highest!

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

5 hours ago, Fitvip said:

I got 1.8% before Christmas. The rate dropped from boxing day on ward. I like it for the same reason too. Quite a few times, when I walked in, I was the "first" customer!😄 

I don't know why SBI is not included in the rate compare website even though its rate is among the highest!

I put FD back in July 2.05% lor, I found it through some Blog on FD.

Anyway, they only have a small small issue ...... if you want to withdraw you FD, you need to inform them 3 days in advance lor.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:41 AM, Spring said:

Actually be it cheque or CO, if you deposit before 3pm; your bank should give you value same day but of course it will be on hold till 2pm next working day. I'm surprised to hear of banks discriminating between the 2 and this shouldn't be the way.

So troublesome.  I like those banks offer FD via ibanking ... like mayB , cimb ... 😄 i am lazy 

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

So troublesome.  I like those banks offer FD via ibanking ... like mayB , cimb ... 😄 i am lazy 

Same reason those banks have that kind of offer...

also betosh Ahjib liked all the dola fast fast cum fast fast vaporice one 

On 10/9/2019 at 2:59 PM, Fitvip said:

A Millionaire is detected!

A single peanut is $600k by mdm HC's definition,  imagine no inflationary uplift after that many years, a couple of peanuts would still means $2.4mil and above at least. ....if 10 peanuts 😱😱

23 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

A single peanut is $600k by mdm HC's definition,  imagine no inflationary uplift after that many years, a couple of peanuts would still means $2.4mil and above at least. ....if 10 peanuts 😱😱

Be careful hor! that is not from Mdm HC. It is from Mdm Tan.  Don't get POFMA!

• Haha! 3

https://www.valuechampion.sg/bank-accounts/best-fixed-deposit-interest-rates-promotions

Anyone tried the CITI bank time deposit? 

If you're looking to invest a large sum of money for just a short amount of time, you might want to consider Citibank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit. Under the Bundle Promotion, current accountholders who make a S$50k investment with Citi and deposit at least S$50k for a tenure of 3 months earn an impressive 2.80% p.a. on their deposit. This means, at the very least, accountholders are set to earn S$350 in interest. Citi's current promotional rate is one of the highest on the market, though it also has one of the highest required minimum deposits to qualify.

34 minutes ago, Extremme said:

https://www.valuechampion.sg/bank-accounts/best-fixed-deposit-interest-rates-promotions

Anyone tried the CITI bank time deposit? 

If you're looking to invest a large sum of money for just a short amount of time, you might want to consider Citibank Singapore Dollar Time Deposit. Under the Bundle Promotion, current accountholders who make a S$50k investment with Citi and deposit at least S$50k for a tenure of 3 months earn an impressive 2.80% p.a. on their deposit. This means, at the very least, accountholders are set to earn S$350 in interest. Citi's current promotional rate is one of the highest on the market, though it also has one of the highest required minimum deposits to qualify.

Chey. This is not pure fixed deposit! Not counted!