Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

19 hours ago, Showster said:

Is the offer considered good?

See the current stocks volatility and virus scare hard to put into stocks as well...

If short term 3 -6 mths , consider not bad . The best now 6 mth is 1.7% . 

unless T2 go visit UOB ..... then different 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

In case anyone of you missed this ........... Multipier reduced to first 25K . Unless you have Income + 2 more cat .

Immed I reduce to 25k ....... Maybe I will use the 25K to buy a rolex from T2 😂 

image.png.02be9f8a917574449d5c32c46c4f898d.png

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 6

54 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Just curious.

Average Americans only have a few thousand dollars in the bank.  Heard this many times before, but is it really true?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/how-much-money-americans-have-in-their-savings-accounts-at-every-age.html

It's true. Their economy and lives operate by debts only. 

Uber can survive there but not here. 

• Praise 3

19 hours ago, Showster said:

It's true. Their economy and lives operate by debts only. 

Uber can survive there but not here. 

sinkies ... simply add two-zeroes behind?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Spanly said:

I think its a 3 mth promo on new saving acct . 

Till april 30th

• Praise 4

2 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Risky.  This company not so well known. 

But it is protected by SDIC.

Anyway, didn't park much, just 10k.

On 2/8/2020 at 12:35 PM, Albeniz said:

Just curious.

Average Americans only have a few thousand dollars in the bank.  Heard this many times before, but is it really true?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/how-much-money-americans-have-in-their-savings-accounts-at-every-age.html

Definitely true.

a large part of the reason is due to their culture, financial and tax system.

Leads people to spend more borrow more. And Be broke.

😅😁

On 2/6/2020 at 5:20 PM, Angcheek said:

I saw the bonus INT dropped in Feb 

i realised too when i logged in. i called and ask them why. based on my understanding the explanation was that this is a new series of promo. the last series ended. hence the interest rate is based on the new incremental balance.. which is @#$%

i'm pulling out. looking for another place to park my funds 

2 hours ago, Robin said:

i realised too when i logged in. i called and ask them why. based on my understanding the explanation was that this is a new series of promo. the last series ended. hence the interest rate is based on the new incremental balance.. which is @#$%

i'm pulling out. looking for another place to park my funds 

You mean they still having this promo if you put in new funds ? 

SCB also having such similar scheme . Everytime they will adv such promo valid for 2 months (only) , then they will publish similar promo again after the cycle. 

So basically, it is very troublesome for us . I have to trsf money in and out. (Fresh fund meaning you got to withdraw the balance out at lease for 1 month)  So you skip 1 month and put in money again . 

Or you dont withdraw and just dump new funds in ... which means the old fund does not earn the Bonus INT. 

Stupid scheme if u ask me . 😂

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

SCB also having such similar scheme . Everytime they will adv such promo valid for 2 months (only) , then they will publish similar promo again after the cycle. 

So basically, it is very troublesome for us . I have to trsf money in and out. (Fresh fund meaning you got to withdraw the balance out at lease for 1 month)  So you skip 1 month and put in money again . 

Or you dont withdraw and just dump new funds in ... which means the old fund does not earn the Bonus INT. 

ownself boh eng ownself 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

If u were priority banking with SCB one year ago, their promo lasts until this year 31 march. Yes the 2 months part is annoying. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

19 hours ago, Spanly said:

Prevailing rate is their normal rate, bonus is the extra rate given for this promo. So all in rate is 1.98% up to $1mil and still got lucky draw. And its online so no need to go down to bank. With deposit insurance of $75k per person, it's safe in my opinion.

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

If u were priority banking with SCB one year ago, their promo lasts until this year 31 march. Yes the 2 months part is annoying. 

TaoKay , I no chance for priority banking .  They say I need to do the In & Out , In & Out ,In & Out  to make them happy , then they give me the INT. 

😂 

NdK.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4