Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

10 hours ago, Johnnylim said:

Safe? SDIC only covers till 75K per depositor rite?

Safe lah.  I cant be opening 10-20 bank accts, right?

if not safe, whole Singapore can crash and burn liao

10 hours ago, Johnnylim said:

Safe? SDIC only covers till 75K per depositor rite?

If UOB dou, I think Singapore also gone liao.

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

If UOB dou, I think Singapore also gone liao.

i no scare UOB dou ... i scare SCAM ..

i ask UOB to continue to allow me to use "physical token" and not digital token and simi sai UOB apps

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

Knn young workers nowadays all got haolian attitude

chobo so decided to go dbs to drop a check

so i ask the young employees outside about check clearance time, kns give me a face and one word answer 

no friendly neighborhood customer service leh

• Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

so i ask the young employees outside about check clearance time, kns give me a face and one word answer 

Next time go there with your Thanos arm of rolexes 😁

• Haha! 1

Just now, mersaylee said:

Next time go there with your Thanos arm of rolexes 😁

I mostly wear solid gold, these youngsters dont know anything except hulk pepsi batman…

but thats not my point.  They are supposed to be friendly neighborhood bank isnt it? Or is it just a marketing ploy?

oh no, i hv bee duped to think that they care.  😭😅😵😜😂😎

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I mostly wear solid gold, these youngsters dont know anything except hulk pepsi batman…

but thats not my point.  They are supposed to be friendly neighborhood bank isnt it? Or is it just a marketing ploy?

oh no, i hv bee duped to think that they care.  😭😅😵😜😂😎

No more friendly ones outside any bank branches liao. Only commission or quota focused prying around...

Only those middle kingdom banks still offer some smiles...but their rates also cmi 😂

For those right now in view of choppy stock market situation .....maybank is only now  0.75% for 12 months ; even BOC is down too now, unless got any other better offer ??

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

For those right now in view of choppy stock market situation .....maybank is only now  0.75% for 12 months ; even BOC is down too now, unless got any other better offer ??

Don't lock in 12 months at 075%, rates are going up and you can get 1% soon.

• Praise 2

@Voodooman 

13 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Don't lock in 12 months at 075%, rates are going up and you can get 1% soon.

Yeap its been highly anticipated and sort of covered but dont seem to see any movement even in the last 2 months since the US said that its hiking ...... haiz ..... in fact its coming down quite badly for the last 4-6 months already      

45 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

@Voodooman 

Yeap its been highly anticipated and sort of covered but dont seem to see any movement even in the last 2 months since the US said that its hiking ...... haiz ..... in fact its coming down quite badly for the last 4-6 months already      

Wait for March. Banks know rates are going up and all the"promotions" are starting again. 

I hope you have SSB already, if not, you should consider that first.  Or you can consider Endowus Cash Smart or Stashaway Simple, they pays better than 0.75% and are more liquid. I don't think they are riskier.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

DBS! 🤣

You should had approached those aunty in uniform.

Young chap smartly dressed should be those so call "personal planner/investment planner"  whatever you want to call them. They won't entertain such a novice question like cheque clearance. 

Stick to your personal banker bros. 

Edited by Kopites
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Wait for March. Banks know rates are going up and all the"promotions" are starting again. 

I hope you have SSB already, if not, you should consider that first.  Or you can consider Endowus Cash Smart or Stashaway Simple, they pays better than 0.75% and are more liquid. I don't think they are riskier.

SSB has been quite pathetic for last couple of years and with 10 years time frame is lagi worse; Some Insurance Companies do give from time to time some tranche like collections at like 1.2% for 2 years but now also no more, Even if banks hike it will be like only 0.10-0.15% up max I feel;  Has been plateau-ing downwards already for the last 4-6 months or so .... Aiyah!!  they play the same games as petrol stations ..... hike up very fast over quick pace and when prices drop they do only in small increments and foot dragging at their sweet old time 

The Endowus Smart Cash or Stashaway .... not heard of it ..... which bank does it?? Whats the tenor like??      

2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

SSB has been quite pathetic for last couple of years and with 10 years time frame is lagi worse; Some Insurance Companies do give from time to time some tranche like collections at like 1.2% for 2 years but now also no more, Even if banks hike it will be like only 0.10-0.15% up max I feel;  Has been plateau-ing downwards already for the last 4-6 months or so .... Aiyah!!  they play the same games as petrol stations ..... hike up very fast over quick pace and when prices drop they do only in small increments and foot dragging at their sweet old time 

The Endowus Smart Cash or Stashaway .... not heard of it ..... which bank does it?? Whats the tenor like??      

Great Eastern now have.

https://www.greateasternlife.com/sg/en/personal-insurance/our-products/wealth-accumulation/great-sp.html

↡ Advertisement