Which bank offers the highest Fixed Deposit rates?

38 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

If FDs are easily placed online then no problem for me to do FD too. But sometimes need whatever promo that can only be done in person, then it’s a waste of time. 

Bro, i think there are some nice online FDs like this one :

https://www.cimb.com.sg/en/personal/banking-with-us/accounts/fixed-deposit/cimb-sgd-fixed-deposit-account.html

Edited by Starry
↡ Advertisement

17 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

If FDs are easily placed online then no problem for me to do FD too. But sometimes need whatever promo that can only be done in person, then it’s a waste of time. 

Example this, must go there.   

Enjoy exclusive rates from 17 to 31 January 2023! Get 4.28% p.a. on your 12-month SGD fixed deposit when you make a minimum placement of S$20,000 and above at RHB Cecil Branch.

https://rhbgroup.com.sg/rhb/personal/cecilopening

• Praise 2

Hi Bros,
Anyone knows is it only selected banks can use SRS account to place FD? Wanted to place in SSB bond & T-bils but the recent rates quite chui. Thanks.

• Praise 1

Good for the clients and good initiative from the bank 

instead of making everyone queue up in front and everyone busy at the bank 

WLN latest 1 year T bill so low @3.87%  😞

Must be having lotsa people going for it ?? When Banks are giving already 4% for 12 months 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Must be having lotsa people going for it ?? When Banks are giving already 4% for 12 months 

Too many using CPF to buy liao. Better than 2.5%.

Time to move on from t-bills bro.

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

any 3.85% > 2.5% 

sibei good liao

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, BanCoe said:

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

They are being labelled as 'lowballers' coz they put in low competitive bid. I read from the other thread de.

• Praise 1

Things getting back to normal.... AAA rated ah gong can't be paying higher interest than banks.

Don't know if rates have peaked but the bond prices have recovered from November lows. 

• Praise 2

On 1/27/2023 at 9:23 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Must go to Cecil branch which means you must take leave if you are working. Either you are retiree or you happen to clear leave or work near there else the time and transport cost to go there not worth it unless you put a lot of 20K with them.

20 minutes ago, sgh said:

Must go to Cecil branch which means you must take leave if you are working. Either you are retiree or you happen to clear leave or work near there else the time and transport cost to go there not worth it unless you put a lot of 20K with them.

Yes think promo was because of new branch opening

and if u r working ard that area its great

otherwise cimb 4.15% the best

For those into high yield savings account with no conditions to meet now coming Feb, what is your strategy?
1. SCB eSaver (assume no invite)
2. Maybank iSavvy
3. CIMB FastSaver, StarSaver
4. Sing Investment GoSaver
5. RHB High Yield Savings Account

My plan is if no extend of promotion I am looking at ICBC FD 1 month 3.6% (lock 1 month) or no lock is Sing Investment 2.5%. ICBC minimum is 500 so the strategy is you place a few small placement in preparation to cancel if needed and the bulk of monies no touch for 1 month. ICBC withdraw FD early no penalty get board rate 0.10% unlike DBS FD.

• Praise 3