F$%# ing Msian Police...

yest nite when turning back to msian customs complex u guys know the side road before going down slope into complex..knn kana wave by kopi guys to stop by the side..bloody hell say i never signal n cut into lane in which i was travelling only in THAT 1 lane accessible..stop by the side, knn tell me this offence must summon RM300..haha..i told them i didnt do anything wrong n if they wan they can go ahead to issue which i will appeal..that B@#tard told me give license n took to copy on a piece of paper..walk back tell me "how u wan settle"??? i ask him back how u wan me to settle? he say fine is RM300 i say i only have RM20 w me..he say not enough to pay so went back to take his summon book..walk back again ask me again if u dont pay now must go TP counter pay before 9am tomo..i told him its fine w me anyway..

the way he say really feel like slapping him..f up man..anyway he cant seem to extort from me then he asked another "senior" officer to come talk to me n ask me get back into the car first..came by my window n asked me u wan settle???i say i only have RM20..he LL then ask me put on his file n ask me to go off..really f up all this B@#$ards..saw quite a few spore cars also kana..in between got 1 jaguar inside old couple..dont know how they going "Settle"...

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

yest nite when turning back to msian customs complex u guys know the side road before going down slope into complex..knn kana wave by kopi guys to stop by the side..bloody hell say i never signal n cut into lane in which i was travelling only in THAT 1 lane accessible..stop by the side, knn tell me this offence must summon RM300..haha..i told them i didnt do anything wrong n if they wan they can go ahead to issue which i will appeal..that B@#tard told me give license n took to copy on a piece of paper..walk back tell me "how u wan settle"??? i ask him back how u wan me to settle? he say fine is RM300 i say i only have RM20 w me..he say not enough to pay so went back to take his summon book..walk back again ask me again if u dont pay now must go TP counter pay before 9am tomo..i told him its fine w me anyway..

the way he say really feel like slapping him..f up man..anyway he cant seem to extort from me then he asked another "senior" officer to come talk to me n ask me get back into the car first..came by my window n asked me u wan settle???i say i only have RM20..he LL then ask me put on his file n ask me to go off..really f up all this B@#$ards..saw quite a few spore cars also kana..in between got 1 jaguar inside old couple..dont know how they going "Settle"...

i wont even give him 20dollar.

My Sis in law kenna before. She just tell them, go ahead and summon i will pay directly to their office. They LL let her go.

Thank god i nvr got asked to "settle" before...

usually I will give my most blurest look............

Anyway if got saman, i rather pay the fine than "settle" with these b8stards..

just one question....

What car were you driving???

nope in the end no summon...jus ask me for me remaining 20 ringgit lor..bros not say not happy jus feel its really black eat black over there leh..we tis type at least can speak out abit la..imagine those old people like the one in the jaguar..wah lau i think either they pay alot or they jus take the summons lor..nowadays enjoyment over there is short lived..

you should know how corrupt the kopi people is over there....

how can you go JB with just RM20???

in fact, if i were to go there and meet with junior and senior officer,

i'd give each RM100....tell them keep quiet while i speed at 200kph and above....

haha...

in the first place, i'd probably rent a cheap car to go there...

keeps me unnoticed....

Got similar experience...during this CNY, went in to visit relative. Went for dinner, all together 3 cars with my brother-in-law's family + my JB's relative ....On the way, stop by TP at a road block, asked to pull over.

My brother-in-law's car and my JB relative car passed without any problem and my car kena pulled over.

TP claimed that I beat the traffic light, but insisted no way, cos there was another car behind me. Kept insisting that I beat the light and asked to hand over my licence.....

LL, passed the licence to him, and he jolted down by my particular.

Didn't asked me for tips, as he suspected someone is looking at him .....my brother-in-law's and my relative's JB car stopped by the road side, at a distance away from my car, all came out and looked towards my car....

After writing my particular, TP released my car.....never give me any TICKET!!!!!!

Later that night, clear the immigation w/o problem too......Later the next day, my father-in-law drove my car into JB, and there was no problem encountered (was not stopped by immigation for traffic offence)

Ur right bro i kena more than 5 times but all escape..don't bother to give them even a 5cents coin..i rather ask for the RM$300 summons they sure LL and let u off...The wonder all those ex police officers in BOLEHLAND got CANCER after eating all these kind of money.... [bigcry]

you should know how corrupt the kopi people is over there....

how can you go JB with just RM20???

in fact, if i were to go there and meet with junior and senior officer,

i'd give each RM100....tell them keep quiet while i speed at 200kph and above....

haha...

in the first place, i'd probably rent a cheap car to go there...

keeps me unnoticed....

hahahahahaha ROFLLLL

you must be very young.....