Scratched!

Green_carnation

Usually I will park my car in the 2nd row of lots in front of my block.. But these days, the raintrees keep having greenish droppings which if dried up will get stuck to the car and have to be scraped off. Sometimes the fluid from the dropping actually will seep through into the paint. I have had small yellowish marks due to that.

I decided to move the the first row of lots, which doesnt have such trees planted. After 2 nights of parking, i went to my car to see along scratch from passenger side mirror all the way to the rear door handle.. I supposed it can be polished off and didnt think much of it as I was rushing to work. When I examined and tried to polish it off.. it couldnt go off.. the scratch had gone right through the paint and onto the metal surface.. I could feel rough texture along the scratch..

I wanna rant.. but what can I say.. I dunno if I had parked in someone's preferred lot.. But I noticed the lots in front had been parked by different car all the time.. No one had one fixed lot at any one day. Sigh.. I now probably leave the scratch as it is.. What if I the side resprayed? Doesnt mean it will happen again ya..

↡ Advertisement

Usually I will park my car in the 2nd row of lots in front of my block.. But these days, the raintrees keep having greenish droppings which if dried up will get stuck to the car and have to be scraped off. Sometimes the fluid from the dropping actually will seep through into the paint. I have had small yellowish marks due to that.

I decided to move the the first row of lots, which doesnt have such trees planted. After 2 nights of parking, i went to my car to see along scratch from passenger side mirror all the way to the rear door handle.. I supposed it can be polished off and didnt think much of it as I was rushing to work. When I examined and tried to polish it off.. it couldnt go off.. the scratch had gone right through the paint and onto the metal surface.. I could feel rough texture along the scratch..

I wanna rant.. but what can I say.. I dunno if I had parked in someone's preferred lot.. But I noticed the lots in front had been parked by different car all the time.. No one had one fixed lot at any one day. Sigh.. I now probably leave the scratch as it is.. What if I the side resprayed? Doesnt mean it will happen again ya..

well, bro... take a leaf out of the recent Adrian Li saga - and mount a vandal cam in your car.

IF kena a scratch once... you can be sure the culprit will be back to do more damage, esp if you repaint the car... and no consequences.

Sorry to hear that.

Just get it resprayed .

Seriously i m quite unwilling to go for respray.. i fear he might strike again.. Looking and reading Adrian Li's ordeal and the hassle really made me pray hard i dun have to go thro all these sh!t..

I have been tru dat road... but decide to respray cos cant stand the sight of it as i'm a car lover...

so far no more incident hapen....

i see the scratch i got as a warning to keep off some lots.. but i will continue to park there whenever available.. i see how many more scratches dis person will make. Maybe he will lie low for a while.. and aim my car again after i got it resprayed.. Talk abt repsray, any good recommendation?

Turbocharged

how to catch them if they only scratch the door side? Camera cant even detect them when they scratch yr car.

Even you mounted 4 cameras facing different directions may be difficult to catch the culprit

how to catch them if they only scratch the door side? Camera cant even detect them when they scratch yr car.

Even you mounted 4 cameras facing different directions may be difficult to catch the culprit

the cameras can be set at an angle? how does the camera work? recording ongoing?

what if the stalker crawl low and scratch ur car? ur cam also cant capture...

adrian li's fren is stupid so that one is exception.

bro. it happen to me before.

We are just so innocent lol

dis is not my first time.. but first time of deep scratch.. past scratches, even ciggies burnt marks can be polished off..

I know how you feel. My car was scratched just a few months after buying it. Hope these car scratches get the rotan. Are you diving a Maserati?

Wow.. scratch on a new merc! must be real heartpain.. really hope these pp get the punishment they deserve.. maybe retribution. hmm i dun own a maserati.. if i do.. i'd probably hv my own parking lot in my landed property [:p] it's just the car i might get if i strike big toto.. hurhurhur..

what if the stalker crawl low and scratch ur car? ur cam also cant capture...

adrian li's fren is stupid so that one is exception.

it does make sense.. well.. perhaps i'll not go for the respray n see how many more scratches i'll get..

try check on cams on the search

theres got one of our bro say he caugth the person by installing the cam

hope it helps

try check on cams on the search

theres got one of our bro say he caugth the person by installing the cam

hope it helps

yup.. dats adrian li yeah.. am searchin for camera.. but next thing is shud install or not..

then that up to u already

take it as investment for your car

cost how many $$

if respray may time how many $$

dont forget the heart pain seeing your car

↡ Advertisement