Perfectionism Car Grooming (Xuan Concept)

Spoony

Any member Kena from this guy? Perfectionism Car Grooming (Xuan Concept)

Hi fellows AF members, i had been a victim of an unethical biz conduct from this guy by the name of Albert Wong of Perfectionism Car Grooming, now his new shop name is Xuan Concept.

One of the AF member bro Winq had also kena-ed from this guy. We had signed up a grooming package from him, but in the end he just finished doing 2 groom and dissapeared, either he is not picking up our call or do not want to reply our sms for appt.

I believe they might be members here other than us had also Got it from this guys. I just want ot know how many of them and we will considering to lodge a group complaint to CASE.

:blink: something i read on other car forum

sounds bad.... :ph34r:

↡ Advertisement

bro i know albert. he got lost his mobile once so ur mobile might not b his new one. usually he will reply sms one leh i oso got package with him but he wil stil reply sms unless i used his old mobile no. his new mobile 82614409. old no is 9something one.

Very bad impression of him

He dont honor his time

He dont honor his service

Tried use his service once

He was late for more than an hour reason given was he overslept

After polish done so i believe amatuer can do better

Patches of dry sealant everywhere

Either he miss wiping it off or didnt apply enough strength wiping it off

Check with another guy when we happened to xchange number while at his place

He replied he car also same faith

Visited him within days he acknowledge his fault and offer a replacement rectify but not on the same day as he's not free and told me that he'll text me to confirm a date

After a week or more wait he didnt contact me

I try text he reply he not free to rectify and will contact me again

Almost a year had passed he still havent contact me

Period i'm off

God bless his business given the amount of commitment contributed

[smash] the truth is out!

many are against on him on car forums now.

2 of my frend was con by him after purchasing so called packages

thumb of rules never committ into these packages etc...if they go bust or quit you be stuck forever

Wow he got his own shop liao. I try his service 2 yrs ago..... so so only. lucky after that i did not look for him again.

Wahz.. my cf bonnet he do one... yah... his workmanships leaves to be desired..... i booked him for grooming and he did not turn up at all....

Blessing in disguise upon seeing this thread <_<

[smash] the truth is out!

many are against on him on car forums now.

2 of my frend was con by him after purchasing so called packages

thumb of rules never committ into these packages etc...if they go bust or quit you be stuck forever

Now car grooming also have its own "Wax in the city" fiasco. [knife]

really sad to see this thread

only at this time..

sent my car for full car wrap few months back, and its from xuan concept - Albert.

here is my post in my forum.....

beware of this shop dealing with decals for cars.

sent my car for full car wrap few months back,and when i got it back after one week later.

told me that side skirt, rear bumper and spoiler cannot paste decal, so he used spray instead of decal. Told him that i want decal to be done, he say cannot.

only can give me back the sticker which was suppose to be pasted. said to call me after he get the decals, and i called him almost every week for the decals and kept postponing and postponing.. waited for few months before i get the decals.

and in fact, did not get directly from him. the shop owner is a friend of my brother, and asked my brother to pass them to me. he even wanted my brother to pass message to me, "here are your stickers, settle them yourself" ...

WTF .!!!!

i intended to save on your trouble, so i didnt ask u to paste them for me, and u tell me to settle myself, instead of apologising for the long delay ?? !!!

somemore, decals on the side mirrors are very lousy done,

complained to him and he said its like that, its normal.

those that have seen decals on other cars, the curve are smooth .. and wana know about mine? short, crumpled and a little torn..

i have other friends who have decals done,and their worksmanship is definately 100% better.

after i collected my car, i really regretted sending my car to this shop.

the 2nd day when i walk to my car... think what i saw?

my door guard was on the floor. the double sided tape was not sticky at all. sent it to him the same day, and he said that he will buy the double sided tape and call me. in the end, i waited for more than 3 months for the doubled sided tape..

whats worse, he asked my brother to pass the door guard and decals to me together, the door guards dont come with any tape (not even to mention scotch tape). so why the hell do i pass to him and wait for several months?

what kind of sales and service is that !!

share this info to your friends..

beware of this shop !!

Gen concept is the shop at the second level rite?

their service and the way they talk is definately more professional and responsible.

regretted going to Xuan Concept.

at 1st was bcoz xuan concept operated by my brother's ex classmate, so i went to him... end up having this kind of service...

after collecting my car, the thought of sending my car for respray came in straight away..

if not bcoz of not wanting to spend unnecessary money and the days without a transport, i would have sent for respray again.

↡ Advertisement