Beware of sgcarmart scammers!

Limxiaoming

Yoyoyo bros, I put up my car for sale 2 days ago on sgcarmart as a direct seller then came this reply from someone called Etienne.

He is willing to give u $2000 above market price but u must 1st transfer him $2000 before he will transfer money to u.

This is his email as follows:

Hello,

I am interested in buying your car, but right now i have a pressing need.If everything turns out well then you will have a very nice reward plus the money for your car. I am a Captain with the UN troop in Iraq, and i have been here for some time now. During our weekly inspection on Oil companies, i got in contact with a Chief Security Detail to an Oil Firm who has already discovered an Oil Vessel which was not properly documented and my security crew impounded it. I have brokered a deal with an Oil Magnate who has bought the impounded product. Right now i am in possession of the Money which is 29.8million USD. Where i have a problem is how to secure this money because with my occupation as a uniformed officer i cannot be parading such an amount so i need a cover up (Helping hand) from you as the beneficiary of the fund with that i can send the money to you and instruct you on how to secure it for me.

Please if you are interested in this deal inform me and i shall give you more details.

Thanks,

Capt. Paul Stehelin.

I feel like replying him a short email F.U.C.* Y.O.U

hahahaha

↡ Advertisement

Got the same too but in SMS. What shocked me was.. Etienne is my sonny's name. Damn!

How on earth did he send an SMS w/o a #? That was weird.

Yoyoyo bros, I put up my car for sale 2 days ago on sgcarmart as a direct seller then came this reply from someone called Etienne.

He is willing to give u $2000 above market price but u must 1st transfer him $2000 before he will transfer money to u.

Hello,

I am interested in buying your car, but right now i have a pressing need.If everything turns out well then you will have a very nice reward plus the money for your car. I am a Captain with the UN troop in Iraq, and i have been here for some time now. During our weekly inspection on Oil companies, i got in contact with a Chief Security Detail to an Oil Firm who has already discovered an Oil Vessel which was not properly documented and my security crew impounded it. I have brokered a deal with an Oil Magnate who has bought the impounded product. Right now i am in possession of the Money which is 29.8million USD. Where i have a problem is how to secure this money because with my occupation as a uniformed officer i cannot be parading such an amount so i need a cover up (Helping hand) from you as the beneficiary of the fund with that i can send the money to you and instruct you on how to secure it for me.

Please if you are interested in this deal inform me and i shall give you more details.

Thanks,

Capt. Paul Stehelin.

hahahaha

Hello,

Thanks,

Capt. Paul Stehelin.

hahahaha

Dear Capt. Paul Stehelin,

I am very interested in your proposal. Can you called me at 6389 2003 so that we can talk through the deal?

Regards,

Limxiaoming

Edited by Beei

Dear Capt. Paul Stehelin,

I am very interested in your proposal. Can you called me at 6389 2003 so that we can talk through the deal?

Regards,

Limxiaoming

What number is that?

Hahaha.

Mr. Nigerian Prince has devolved into a UN Captain.

Aiya, don't think anyone will fall for this anymore.

At least, I hope not.

Can ask him every $20 you TT him, he TT back $100K back ??

Hello,

Thanks,

Capt. Paul Stehelin.

hahahaha

Got the same too but in SMS. What shocked me was.. Etienne is my sonny's name. Damn!

How on earth did he send an SMS w/o a #? That was weird.

Exact same thing happened to me 2 days ago.

Hello,

Thanks,

Capt. Paul Stehelin.

hahahaha

Dear Capt Paul Stehelin,

I am very interested in this deal and I am honoured at being offered this chance. While I usually charge a flat service fee of 10% in assisting my client, I would gladly waive that off for an UN Captain which no doubt has contributed greatly to maintaining law and order for the greater benefits of Mankind. Thus, all you need to do is to transfer a nominal sum of US$50,000 to my account xxx-xxxxxx-xx and I would gladly offer my service to you.

Regards

Edited by Notsogoodman

wanna know what is the reply?

Hello,

Thanks for having interest in my proposal, Like i told you in my previous mail, i am in possession of 29.8million USD.and i have authentic and a very secured means of transferring the money to a Diplomat in Europe who will then deliver it to you anywhere in the world where you will be the beneficiary because i am a uniformed person and i cannot be parading such an amount so i need to present someone as the beneficiary.I am an American and an intelligence officer, so i have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through a safe means. If you are interested you have two options to choose from in receiving the funds. These are,

Firstly, I have a means to transfer this fund via Diplomatic courier service, i have a diplomat who has agreed to deliver the funds to the address of the beneficiary. If you are interested in this way of receiving then you have to provide the following details.

1). Your full names/Address, 2). Your Occupation, 3). Your telephone/Mobile numbers, 4). A scanned copy of your ID (Optional).

Secondly, I have a bank which i already contacted and they await the beneficiary of the funds to contact them. The bank is secured and they can help you get this fund into your private account anywhere in the world but its slower than the diplomatic means. If you prefer this way the just inform me and also send your mobile number and address and the bank will contact you.

I believe i can trust you. where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which is secured so nobody can monitor our discussions,then i can explain in details to you.I will only reach you through email,because our calls might be monitored,I just have to be sure who i am dealing with.

Right now, i already have a diplomat who operates on a diplomatic courier service waiting for the beneficiary of the funds. once i present a beneficiary to him he will deliver the funds to you. I also have the Origin of fund document to proof that the fund is genuine.

Please if you are interested in helping me secure this fund, I will want whatever we are doing to be confidential and known to us only.

If you respond positively I will have your details sent to the diplomat or the bank so that he will contact you officially.And discuss in an update with you.

If you assist me then i will give you 30% of this money. Attached to this mail is a copy of my picture with some samples of the funds, my profile and also a video clip of the consignment during packaging.

Regards,

Capt. Paul.

↡ Advertisement