NSFW: Today Friday you know?

Mazdaowner

when during weekend...time pass very fast leh....when approaching weekend....time seem to run slower leh....is it because I have too much to do on weekends....but nothing much to do during weekdays ??? ha ha ha ha [laugh][laugh][laugh] I talking rubbish again [laugh][laugh]

Knn, you know me too well,

actually, Monday is the toughest to get thru,

cos Sunday laze until nuah liow, so Monday try to

get back to human form. Tuesday, a bit ok, but mind still tryign hard,

Wednesday...knn...like playing police and thief, going to kana save and go home liow,

Thursday...can smell smoke, means got fire, Friday....HOSAY LIOW LOH!!

Err...actually, above is just a reenactment, everyday, except Monday is weekend. [laugh] [laugh]

BF....any diff to you.....

you every day also weekend.... [:p]

No, and that is the real truth! My weekends go past me like nobody's business.

Weekdays, knn, drag as if want to die, cannot die.

Now say die, that knn body snatcher will come in liow. [laugh]

when during weekend...time pass very fast leh....when approaching weekend....time seem to run slower leh....is it because I have too much to do on weekends....but nothing much to do during weekdays ??? ha ha ha ha [laugh][laugh][laugh] I talking rubbish again [laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

NB, like that also can start a new thread. [rolleyes]

Fri is good. Means no more work (hopefully). But shxt, Sat need to clean the house. Damn xiong. Sun need to wash litter boxes and iron next week's clothes. Damn sian.

Turbocharged

COOK BEEF RENDANG....over a slow hot charcoal flame.....wah!!

I bought a pack of Brazilian frozen beef cube last night for dinner. $6.50 for 500g which will cost around $8 to $9 if it is fresh.

Buay pai. Got beefy taste.

Ello, not happy go out hor. Today friday, mai lai kachow make all brothers here weekend mood sian hor. [laugh] [laugh]

knn, you tonight do all that s--t, then weekend relax lah!

I finish gym tonight, go home, wash the car, then wipe floor, wife iron clothes, go to bed late,

Tomorrow morning, drive out buy beef, and stuff, come back whack one roast duck, cook rendang,

then can relax liow. Sunday, go morning jalan jalan early with wife to Chinese Garden, she see scenery, I see

"other" things, go home, she tired from the walk, my eyes tired, make one swee swee espresso, and ice blended Frappuccino

for her, HOH SAY LIOW, relax and koon liow lor. [laugh]

NB, like that also can start a new thread. [rolleyes]

Fri is good. Means no more work (hopefully). But shxt, Sat need to clean the house. Damn xiong. Sun need to wash litter boxes and iron next week's clothes. Damn sian.

knn, don't be cheapskate lah Kiat. shi t also got shi tty taste.. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I bought a pack of Brazilian frozen beef cube last night for dinner. $6.50 for 500g which will cost around $8 to $9 if it is fresh.

Buay pai. Got beefy taste.

↡ Advertisement