Anyone going states can buy ipad ?

Vextan

Any brudder forumer going states very soon ? Can lompang buy ipad ? Will pass money to you first of cos . Thanks a lot .

↡ Advertisement

Any brudder forumer going states very soon ? Can lompang buy ipad ? Will pass money to you first of cos . Thanks a lot .

wat a parasite you are...buy yourself can anot...mine on the way here.....ellucated person like you dunno ah [:p][:p]

Turbocharged

My wife is interested with ipad also.

But I am curious, what are the features in ipad which makes it a better gadget than a laptop or netbook?

Edited by Albeniz

(edited)

wat a parasite you are...buy yourself can anot...mine on the way here.....ellucated person like you dunno ah [:p][:p]

i know u very not parasite la. haha.

envy u ah bro radx, u so fast for gadgets as usual. which spec u getting ? with or without sim card tray ? how many gig of space ? btw the drive is it ssd ? and how muchie ?

Edited by Vextan

My wife is interested with ipad also.

But I am curious, what are the features in ipad which makes it a better gadget than a laptop or netbook?

the world wide lauch was delayed by a month thats why have to lompang people going to states to buy lor. else rather buy locally.

Are we meeting for kopi next week? I show you mine, friend back tonight. SMS me.

(edited)

Are we meeting for kopi next week? I show you mine, friend back tonight. SMS me.

chee bye. can i fondle it a while ? mor mor, purlease.

Edited by Vextan

play by ear cos now v busy [laugh][laugh]

still on the way har? slow lar.. non ellucaked people like u leally dunno leh [:p]

i know u very not parasite la. haha.

envy u ah bro radx, u so fast for gadgets as usual. which spec u getting ? with or without sim card tray ? how many gig of space ? btw the drive is it ssd ? and how muchie ?

no point with the sim card coz it's using the mini sim and it's not available with our telco..

what a joke, the small Iphone use big sim card while the big ipad use small sim card

no point with the sim card coz it's using the mini sim and it's not available with our telco..

what a joke, the small Iphone use big sim card while the big ipad use small sim card

yup...need to engineer that...how? dunno la...i not ellucated [laugh][laugh]

Fark off, you verbally abused me and I'm HURT. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

mo des, anatawa lan chiao o genki desu ka ? :D

I'm down Shenton next week, seminar, let me know.

are F4 members invited to see your ipad ? or again is exclusive invitation only ?

↡ Advertisement