My Suay Day....

Garis

Ever experienced a shitty day when everything goes wrong for you? I sure experienced one of the shittiest day of my life today. Here goes:

1) cleaning my son's bottom when the shower head broke

2) questioned my wife about the shower head and she got angry and said I blamed her

3) when shop to buy shower head. Parked less than a minute on double yellow line with wife and 2 small sons in the car and noticed patrol car stopping behind me copying my car plate no.

4) rushed out too late and questioned wife why not alert and kena blasted by her for blaming her again

5) went food court while lining up this ah tiong woman just cut in front of me when I was about to order. Ask her why so rude no manners she shouted at me why cannot and said I bully her. Call her ah tiong husband to shout and threatened me and I replied 'i've only 2 things to say to you. Either learn some manners or go back to china' ah tiong couple then spewed vulgarities and walked off.

6) I realized that I was short changed of 50 cents by the hawker

that's my shitty day. Btw, how much fine I gotta pay based on the above violation? No demerit points right?

Tmr I think I'll strike 4D.

Edited by Garis
↡ Advertisement

The most important thing is...

...is your son's bottom still dirty now? [laugh]

That would make it a sh!tty day, alright...literally. [:p]

Edited by Turboflat4

not too bad lah.....

most r related or can be solved by $, so these aren't really problem;

wifey thing...nevermind say sorry and let her cool down....it should be fine..

ahtiong? these are the latest locusts in town, thanks to our beloved garment, some insect spray, or pepper spray or perhap a chopper is handy in these situation.....

nevermind....明天会更好......

Neutral Newbie

Double yellow line, should be $70.

Wish u a better tomorrow.

should be $130 no demerit points.

$70 is along white line

yup to TS, ur wife really super bad-tempered... it's time to tell her someting and try to make her cool down.. if not, i'm forseeing someting in the future...

Thks everyone for your kind words. I'm now giving my car number for all to buy 4D. Huat Ah! 5198

Ever experienced a shitty day when everything goes wrong for you? I sure experienced one of the shittiest day of my life today. Here goes:

2) questioned my wife about the shower head and she got angry and said I blamed her

3) when shop to buy shower head. Parked less than a minute on double yellow line with wife and 2 small sons in the car and noticed patrol car stopping behind me copying my car plate no.

4) rushed out too late and questioned wife why not alert and kena blasted by her for blaming her again

5) went food court while lining up this ah tiong woman just cut in front of me when I was about to order. Ask her why so rude no manners she shouted at me why cannot and said I bully her. Call her ah tiong husband to shout and threatened me and I replied 'i've only 2 things to say to you. Either learn some manners or go back to china' ah tiong couple then spewed vulgarities and walked off.

that's my shitty day. Btw, how much fine I gotta pay based on the above violation? No demerit points right?

You shld unleash all yr shitty frustrations on No. 5. Got a live target to aim and fire...... [rifle] Remember no holds barred [rifle]

Having said that, every dog has its own day and we all have our downs.

Just tell yourself that you are not going to be affected and overwhelmed by it. You can still handle it even if the sky collapses on you. You will treat it as a blanket for the bed.

must say u have good patient.... knn, if item 1 to 4 happend to me, im gg to get crazy alrd... think i will ends up in Police station by killing the 2 tiong's couple by item 6... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

yup to TS, ur wife really super bad-tempered... it's time to tell her someting and try to make her cool down.. if not, i'm forseeing someting in the future...

Time to change wie maybe !!

chill bro, tomorrow will be a brand new day.

my way of looking at it, it could have gotten much worse. that's how i set my mind at ease. [laugh]

:

:

Dude, thanks for the car number, and I wish you better days ahead.

BTW, the best way to for a man to escape being blasted, is to keep quiet, even when it's CO's fault. Works EVERYTIME

Thks everyone for your kind words. I'm now giving my car number for all to buy 4D. Huat Ah! 5198

the whole incident begin with your boy and the shower head, so your car number may not be the ONE, it could be your boy birthdate, birth cert no., etc. or even his buttock size [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement