Fresh graduate bought a BMW320i.

Leepee

The Saturday newspaper reports says many graduates have quit this year to get even higher paying job.

Many said they accepted any jobs last year, now economy is booming, so it's time to quit and get a high paying job this year.

I think it's a good move as higher pay will allow us graduates to own that private property and that continental car more comfortably.

No matter who bought his 180mercs or bmw320i. Graduates should be proud of their skills and earnng power.

We work so hard, some even get fever due to work and cannot enjoy their Sunday.

I am not sure why there is resistance from so many people when a young graduate buys a luxury car with his/her own salary!

Edited by Leepee
↡ Advertisement

IMHO, yhey are free to spend their money in whatever way they want and it has nothing to do with anyone of us.

What really matters is when they drive on the road, they don't come and block me or cause me inconvenience. And MOST IMPORTANT, STOP RAISING OUR INSURANCE!! Thats all it matters.

Supercharged

The Saturday newspaper reports says many graduates have quit this year to get even higher paying job.

Many said they accepted any jobs last year, now economy is booming, so it's time to quit and get a high paying job this year.

I think it's a good move as higher pay will allow us graduates to own that private property and that continental car more comfortably.

No matter who bought his 180mercs or bmw320i. Graduates should be proud of their skills and earnng power.

I am not sure why there is resistance from so many people when a young graduate buys a luxury car with his/her own salary!

err...resistance? Not from me..I don't care even if they buy a plane.

Just don't crash that car and raise my insurance will do.

Don't worry my insurance only $3000.

If those slow car don't block me, I will not kiss their backside right?

Have tried top speed of 180km/hr on kje many times.

There is no TP on the road nowadays.

It's a good car.

Compared to my last SSS, BMW is truely a ultimate machine.

Neutral Newbie

By posting it here, you try to speed next time, see if any TP wait there for you? Once kana, that is straight 24 points gone!! [knife]

All i wanna say is that u really have a BIG HOLE (in hokkien). Get a life, don't keep hiding behind the keyboard.

It's a good car.

It's a good car.

i think you have poor upbringing. do your parents tell you to keep the big canon? or do they have bigger canons?

Jealousy [:)]

Today feign illness and didnt appear at Kallang ?

[thumbsup]

It's a good car.

Wow!! You got balls man! 180 on kje and still dare to boast abt it! Kana caught means licence gone....

It's a good car.

Show urself @ BMW SG meetup next sunday.

Time: From 4pm.

Able to reach 180km/h is nothing to shout about. I always drive 110km/h on Malaysia back road whenever it is possible. In addition, i get more kick from overtaking 2 vehicle at 1 go on those back road.

What skills and earning power? You're fresh thats it. You don't have skills apart from memorizing textbooks and you don't have earning power because lets face it, you're still earning peanuts compared to senior level executives.

And before anyone tries to "stand up" for fresh grads may i remind you that i'm also a fresh grad.

Neutral Newbie

Graduate big F?

Every1 and their dog and cats are deg holders nowadays. Skills? what skills? Your big cannon skills?

Nowadays dont have MBA better dont bother take out your piece of paper to show off.

Just did hiring in the Phillipines, do you know how many @$@#%@#$@ deg holders there are out there?

Deg= the new O levels.

Graduate big F?

Every1 and their dog and cats are deg holders nowadays. Skills? what skills? Your big cannon skills?

Nowadays dont have MBA better dont bother take out your piece of paper to show off.

Just did hiring in the Phillipines, do you know how many @$@#%@#$@ deg holders there are out there?

Deg= the new O levels.

like China that has 6 millions graduate every year [dizzy] [dizzy]

Neutral Newbie

Degrees are nothing to be honest. How difficult is it?

Unless you are talking about FC Honours from Ivy league/Harvard/Oxford then its something to show off.

Our crummy local Unis are nowhere near even top 30 internationally.

It's a good car.

I don't doubt that....but definitely ain't the 320.

↡ Advertisement