Break off before getting DBSS flat.

Babyt

What would happen if a couple has applied and paid deposit and cpf deducted for DBSS flat and now they wont be getting ROM.

What will be the penalty for this couple? I heard it will be totally no refund??

Can the family members like bro buy the flat w the sis who applied the unit with the ex?

↡ Advertisement

What would happen if a couple has applied and paid deposit and cpf deducted for DBSS flat and now they wont be getting ROM.

What will be the penalty for this couple? I heard it will be totally no refund??

Can the family members like bro buy the flat w the sis who applied the unit with the ex?

I believe HDB will gladly repo your unit and forfeit 5% of your total purchase price. Not that siong la hor since even a 700k DBSS lose only 35K. [dizzy]

Yo.... how cum all your fren got problems with their purchase of flats one??? [confused]

One of them seller back out just before collecting keys....

Now couple break-off after getting DBSS flat.....

they said DBSS and normal HDB new flat are different? DBSS is totally no refund?

I am wondering if i can buy the flat over w my sis if she is giving it up w the ex...however im under 35yo.

they said DBSS and normal HDB new flat are different? DBSS is totally no refund?

I am wondering if i can buy the flat over w my sis if she is giving it up w the ex...however im under 35yo.

Got refund but abit only i think... not too sure though.... lived in mine for more than a yr though.. only hear of ppl moving in very2 late...

Dun think u can take over... u'd have to inquire the private developer how they intend to sell out the empty unit... if initial bid is by balloting, they will offer to the next number

The price should be higher depending on the current market prices

Edited by Dj_spike

What is the consequence if my purchase of the DBSS flat is terminated after I have executed the Sale and Purchase Agreement?

A21 If your Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Developer is terminated in accordance with the provisions found in the Sale and Purchase Agreement (for example, because you have ceased to be eligible to continue with the purchase of the DBSS flat), the Developer can impose a financial forfeiture amounting to 20% of the flat

you marry your sis lor. then can liaoz

married and divorce in 5 yrs later? haha ... but dont think they will want do that...got record.

LPPL situation... R'ship not steady better not put deposit... R'ship steady already then too late, limited option & muz wait very long. Very Good policy!!!

should have allow the splitting couple to sell off the house on their own accord.

should also have allow some cooling off period for the splitting couple

before the penalty kicks in.

Wahhhhhhhhh..........20% of 700k is 140k!!!! [knife]

oh my god..........a very costly break up. [dizzy][crazy]

What is the consequence if my purchase of the DBSS flat is terminated after I have executed the Sale and Purchase Agreement?

A21 If your Sale and Purchase Agreement with the Developer is terminated in accordance with the provisions found in the Sale and Purchase Agreement (for example, because you have ceased to be eligible to continue with the purchase of the DBSS flat), the Developer can impose a financial forfeiture amounting to 20% of the flat

should have allow the splitting couple to sell off the house on their own accord.

Then alot of people will take advantage of this practice.

The couple already deprived another eligible couple the chance to get the flat, ought to have a financial penalty.

Couples should get married first before applying for flat.

Then alot of people will take advantage of this practice.

The couple already deprived another eligible couple the chance to get the flat, ought to have a financial penalty.

Couples should get married first before applying for flat.

Also got alot of couples 1 mth break up liowz [laugh]

↡ Advertisement