City Square first ECO mall in SG? My Foot!!!

Fri13th

Bloody stupid self acclaim Eco Mall where they got so many tv at the mall showing how green they are but bloody hell went there the 2nd time already and the car park system really CMI! going into carpark gotta que for more than half hour even though the que was not that long and once pass the barrier and into the carpark there were quite a number of lots available and lots of empty reserve lots for hybrid cars and electric cars! NB reserve so many for what? Going out was the worse as i park at B4 and from there have to jam all the way untill level 1 as have to wait for the upper levels cars go out first and i estimate that took about almost 1 hr!!! [bigcry] and many ppl TL untill anyhow horn [bounce1] hundreds of vehicle stuck there for soo much time and churning out all those exhaust gases would have negate all those green stuffs they claim to have done rite? Really want to shoot the company and ppl who design the carpark system [rifle]

I think all those time spend waiting i rather go over the causeway and shop and eat and pump all at a better price!

↡ Advertisement

the worst carpark design for me is Orchard central.... even during non peak hrs..

makes ur head spin for going round n round, n their sensors cldnt detect the cars occupying the lots, so when the display showed there r lots avail, infact there aint.... so u had to drive all the way down to 4th ot 5th floor n make ur way up all over again......

Bloody stupid self acclaim Eco Mall where they got so many tv at the mall showing how green they are but bloody hell went there the 2nd time already and the car park system really CMI! going into carpark gotta que for more than half hour even though the que was not that long and once pass the barrier and into the carpark there were quite a number of lots available and lots of empty reserve lots for hybrid cars and electric cars! NB reserve so many for what? Going out was the worse as i park at B4 and from there have to jam all the way untill level 1 as have to wait for the upper levels cars go out first and i estimate that took about almost 1 hr!!! [bigcry] and many ppl TL untill anyhow horn [bounce1] hundreds of vehicle stuck there for soo much time and churning out all those exhaust gases would have negate all those green stuffs they claim to have done rite? Really want to shoot the company and ppl who design the carpark system [rifle]

I think all those time spend waiting i rather go over the causeway and shop and eat and pump all at a better price!

Correct arhh .. . . you all got delayed until face green green or not? Eco is green right? [laugh]

Anyway thanks for the warning . . . will avoid going there [cool]

(edited)

better park at surface parking if available ..

Bro that mall is at kitchener road very near little indian leh open carpark very hard to get also and must walk and i got kids not easy to squeeze through all the black black smelly banglahss :ph34r:

Edited by Osiris
Warn for racist Remark

COmplain somemore and they will scrap the $2.50 parking redemption for every $30 purchase...

Bro i rather pay the 2.50 than get stuck in the cp jam for more than 1.5 hrs altogether....u know 1.5hrs ur car idling will consume at least 2-3litres of petrol? Pls dun be penny wise and pound folish [whip]

Bro i rather pay the 2.50 than get stuck in the cp jam for more than 1.5 hrs altogether....u know 1.5hrs ur car idling will consume at least 2-3litres of petrol? Pls dun be penny wise and pound folish [whip]

also, it's bad for engine!!

avoid going there, thanks for your sharing

Sometimes, you gotta think lah. If you see a queue forming outside the carpark entrance and the carpark lots indicator shows that only 1 or 2 lots available, then go park at the open air carparks nearby la.

It's not that tough to find one, and just require you to walk a bit.

I feel offended by your racist remarks.

This is really uncalled for.

Bro that mall is at kitchener road very near little indian leh open carpark very hard to get also and must walk and i got kids not easy to squeeze through all the black black smelly banglahss :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

that is really racist. when they come and do your hdb works and lift upgrades then dont seem much of a problem

Neutral Newbie

Just when we have a foreigner who sacrificed herself to save one of our own, another fellow comes up with a racist remark. Are they lesser than us just because they are different. I am no saint, I am also sometimes irritated by some behaviour of the foreigners such as talking loudly and cutting queues, but not all of them are the same. Some foreigners also think that we are kiasu, kiasee and some other unmentionable words, since they come from a more "advanced" country than us, are they justified to think like this?

Edited by Eddie47
↡ Advertisement