Supernatural Encounter on Road Trips

Kelpie

Hi all,

Since no specific discussion on this, I would like to start one here. By the way, please try not to "blow cow" here ok, for the benefit of other travellers :D .

The strangest ecounter I had, was when I travelled to Ipoh. There are only 3 "can make it" hotels in Ipoh town.

Due to last minute arrangement, the better ones are fully booked, I ended up with one whose lobby had strong tabacco smell <_<.

The given room was really old-style in furnishing and some sort of mouldy smell from the air-con too. Too exhausted and we were soon deep in sleep.

Into the wee hours, I suddently realized my young son (probably 2~3 years old then) who was sleeping beside me had disappeared.

I woke up and found him talking to the wall right at the corner. I shouted at him from the bed asked him to come back to bed. He stood there for a moment and seem to bid farewell (waving hands) to someone. He finally returned to the bed and I hugged him and fall asleep.

I told my wife about the incident the next day morning. She told me she saw something "dirty" that night but she insisted she won't tell me what it is.

Till today, it remains a mystery to me.

wah lan eh, sibeh scary.... face the wall and wave good buy..

bro, like that means your child can see dirty things..

I don't know leh. I was told by my relative that usually small child can "see" somethings that we adult don't see :huh: .

When I told my friends about this, they also shared with me that a hotel in Gentings also pretty spooky. I was told there was once a corpse was found sandwitched in between the divan bed mattress found in a room. Probably due to the cold weather there, the corpse wasn't discovered fast enough.

Once, travelling along Route 3 near Rompin flanked by palm estates on an overcast dawn, the road was slick and the surrounding dark enough to require headlight illumination, I caught sight of a paled-face long straight haired lady dressed in long black gown and carrying a red umbrella, standing ram-rod straight facing down the road under one of the palm trees. My kids were asleep but my wife was awake. I prompted her to look in the same direction, and she saw this mysterious lady too. As I drove past, there were no reaction from her whatsover.

I continued down the meandering road and noted there were no villages, no huts, no buildings and no inhabitation whatsoever. After driving another minute or so, I passed the entrance to a muslim cemetery.

Once, travelling along Route 3 near Rompin flanked by palm estates on an overcast dawn, the road was slick and the surrounding dark enough to require headlight illumination, I caught sight of a paled-face long straight haired lady dressed in long black gown and carrying a red umbrella, standing ram-rod straight facing down the road under one of the palm trees. My kids were asleep but my wife was awake. I prompted her to look in the same direction, and she saw this mysterious lady too. As I drove past, there were no reaction from her whatsover.

I continued down the meandering road and noted there were no villages, no huts, no buildings and no inhabitation whatsoever. After driving another minute or so, I passed the entrance to a muslim cemetery.

This one spooky sia....What happened next?

I don't know leh. I was told by my relative that usually small child can "see" somethings that we adult don't see :huh: .

When I told my friends about this, they also shared with me that a hotel in Gentings also pretty spooky. I was told there was once a corpse was found sandwitched in between the divan bed mattress found in a room. Probably due to the cold weather there, the corpse wasn't discovered fast enough.

heard from my cousin that her mom experienced this first hand(as in, she's the guest that discovered a body)..at genting too.. [knife] but that was years back, when genting was just starting to develop into a resort..

Talk about the supernature.

There was a monk praying at a funeral at my block downstairs ytday. Wify says this monk must be good cos she can see lots of bloody ghosts guiding all over the place. Outside our corridoors, outside our windows(ya.....guiding in mid air!!!) and even on the rooftops.(we stay top floor). Got a few wander into our house!!!! Duno why they went crazy over all the monk's chanting. [crazy][dizzy][dead]

Wify totally freak out. Burn the kan boon yan smoke out the whole house and bundle all our kids to sleep together at 9pm. [laugh]

Me......Hrrrrrrr.......... watch TV until Chelsea Vs Stoke ended at 1+am. [grin]

Today the funeral no more there, so everything is back to normal.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

heard from my cousin that her mom experienced this first hand(as in, she's the guest that discovered a body)..at genting too.. [knife] but that was years back, when genting was just starting to develop into a resort..

May be my friend is your cousin [laugh]?

Talk about the supernature.

There was a monk praying at a funeral at my block downstairs ytday. Wify says this monk must be good cos she can see lots of bloody ghosts guiding all over the place. Outside our corridoors, outside our windows(ya.....guiding in mid air!!!) and even on the rooftops.(we stay top floor). Got a few wander into our house!!!! Duno why they went crazy over all the monk's chanting. [crazy][dizzy][dead]

Wify totally freak out. Burn the kan boon yan smoke out the whole house and bundle all our kids to sleep together at 9pm. [laugh]

Me......Hrrrrrrr.......... watch TV until Chelsea Vs Stoke ended at 1+am. [grin]

Today the funeral no more there, so everything is back to normal.

wow your wife got the powerful 3rd eye. I wish i could have the 3rd eye for just one night. See once happy already. Till now i have never encountered anything spooky [smallcry]

Hi all,

Since no specific discussion on this, I would like to start one here. By the way, please try not to "blow cow" here ok, for the benefit of other travellers :D .

The strangest ecounter I had, was when I travelled to Ipoh. There are only 3 "can make it" hotels in Ipoh town.

Due to last minute arrangement, the better ones are fully booked, I ended up with one whose lobby had strong tabacco smell <_<.

The given room was really old-style in furnishing and some sort of mouldy smell from the air-con too. Too exhausted and we were soon deep in sleep.

Into the wee hours, I suddently realized my young son (probably 2~3 years old then) who was sleeping beside me had disappeared.

I woke up and found him talking to the wall right at the corner. I shouted at him from the bed asked him to come back to bed. He stood there for a moment and seem to bid farewell (waving hands) to someone. He finally returned to the bed and I hugged him and fall asleep.

I told my wife about the incident the next day morning. She told me she saw something "dirty" that night but she insisted she won't tell me what it is.

Till today, it remains a mystery to me.

which hotel? town regency...hotel excelsor or????

Edited by LoverofCar

It can be v dangerous to see "good bros & sis" while driving as we tend to lose focus and very prone to get into accidents.

This one spooky sia....What happened next?

Nothing. But the vivid image kept surfacing in my mind. After my holiday, I googled for pontianak appearing in Rompin area, but drew nothing.

Saw this thread and wana input my experiences recently...

Was at the last leg of road trip from KL--Cameron--Malacca recently. Stayed in one of the lower range hotels quite near to Bayview...kena smoked from the website stated as 4star but more of a 2-3star instead. But room was comfy enough with 2 big queen sized bed, centralised aircon.

Btw the lightings and fan control are those old school type between the 2 beds. Since only me and my wife so we placed our things on the further bed.

Was rather tired after a walk at Jonker Street and after all the good makan then we retire for the night. My wife likes to play soft music to aid sleeping so she use her media player to connect to the tv (to utilise the tv speaker) and played those piano songs. THereafter we [sleeping]

Then, in the middle of the night I was awaken by strange chanting...adjusted my blanket and listened, wah, the sound was coming from the speaker just below those rows of lightings beside the bed. it was playing those islam chanting...and it was 3.30am! and strangely the piano songs played earlier on tv had stopped... [sweatdrop] which is not supposedly so coz my wife activated the loop function to play till daybreaks. As I was too tired I just stretch out my hand and switched the radio switch off. The room become quiet again.

THe next morning when we checked out, I asked the receptionist on the incident and the malay gal smiled sheepishly at me : "Oh our radio system was spoiled a few years already...." ... wah ...[sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Me and my wife quickly jump into our car and leave straightaway....

Edited by Berncsp76

wow your wife got the powerful 3rd eye. I wish i could have the 3rd eye for just one night. See once happy already. Till now i have never encountered anything spooky [smallcry]

U really wanna see ? Just get some tears from a dog and wipe them on your eyes....u can see immediately....no joke [nod]