Dekitting my EP80....

Blackaccent

Dear All,

I am slowly dekitting my ride before selling off / scrap (Not decided yet)Click here.

Though is very sad to make this decision, but ........ [:(] Please have a look and SMS with a reasonale price cos I dunno what is the market price for these items. If price offered is not worth my effort to remove, I will just let go with the car. Thanks. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Dear all,

Some of my items on the sales thread was removed. Anyway, I am in the preparing to sell or scrap my ride hence dekitting now. Please PM or SMS me if you are looking for any thing. Thanks.

Haiz... I am very sad when I post me dekitting thread. True, I have put in alot of time and effort to restore this car, from body parts to engine. [bigcry]

old dun go new dun come. i did alot for the old car and realised at the end of the day, it wasn't worth it. sold it and never looked back.

Neutral Newbie

Wah bro, how come so sudden selling off ur ride. Sad to hear that. But as wat bro so_nice says old dun go new dun come.

Wah bro, how come so sudden selling off ur ride. Sad to hear that. But as wat bro so_nice says old dun go new dun come.

Start to dekit slowly so that next year won't so heart pain when COE ends. I am also very sad to let go my Starlet but haiz..... I think is time to move on. If nobody buys my parts, then I will let go together with the car.

By the way, saw your old ride coming out from my opposite block carpark last week. Hehe.

Neutral Newbie

Oh issit. Happy to learn that it is still on the road. Anyway the owner stays sengkang too. So changing to a new ride?

Oh, isi it? Then maybe can see my door stopper spoiler often. Hahaha.

Dun think getting brand new ones. Am looking at used vehicles.

yup..used cars are the way to go. if u're looking for an inexpensive fun car, i think u can set ur sights on a ignis sport or pre-FL/FL vios MT. quite good pick up and lots of parts.

Neutral Newbie

The door stopper spoiler i got makeup abit by adding silicon glue to cover so it wont look so obvious. So if u wanna see i think must go closer to look. haha... 2nd hand i think pre-FL/FL vios MT recommended by bro So_nice would be of a better choice i think.

The door stopper spoiler i got makeup abit by adding silicon glue to cover so it wont look so obvious. So if u wanna see i think must go closer to look. haha... 2nd hand i think pre-FL/FL vios MT recommended by bro So_nice would be of a better choice i think.

Oh, is it? Must take a pic for rememberence. Hahaha. thanks for Bro so_nice and your recommendations. Due to family, actually I am looking at Picnic. [blush]

picnic buey sai cheong liao leh. hehe.

to save cost, u might wanna consider sienta..1.5L 7 seater..save on road tax, fuel and insurance perhaps.

picnic buey sai cheong liao leh. hehe.

to save cost, u might wanna consider sienta..1.5L 7 seater..save on road tax, fuel and insurance perhaps.

Hahaha! Mai cheong liao. Old already, comfort and family comes first. Maybe going back to play sound system. :D

Dear all,

I am thinking of letting go my front and rear power window with all wiring harness and door panel. I need to swop with one of your window winding mechanism. If keen, please PM me your offer or those who has my mobile number can SMS me. If price offered is not worth dekitting, I will just let go to new owner or scrapyard. :D Thanks.

↡ Advertisement