Recommend driver in Bali

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Will be going Bali next month, anyone have any driver + tour guild to recommend?

Also let me know the price you pay for and also most important, contact number or email if there is any?

thanks in advance ..

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Will be going Bali next month, anyone have any driver + tour guild to recommend?

Also let me know the price you pay for and also most important, contact number or email if there is any?

thanks in advance ..

Alamak... the name card i dunno put where... i try to find when i get back :D

Neutral Newbie

u can get from your hotel concierge....

u mean internet recommendations u dare to risk your life on it? hehe.. [:p]

usually people will recommend the good one .. [:p]

usually people will recommend the good one .. [:p]

ya sure, if u know the person personally [sly]

but its a norm thing in bali, so u wil hv no issues hiring a car n driver fr the hotel concierge..plenty of cars to choose too..if i recall correctly, its abt Rp 250-300k for car and driver then Rp 100k for petrol...10 to 12hrs duration...

enjoy...nice place, the moment step out airport almost can feel the relaxation in the air.. hehe

Neutral Newbie

ya sure, if u know the person personally [sly]

but its a norm thing in bali, so u wil hv no issues hiring a car n driver fr the hotel concierge..plenty of cars to choose too..if i recall correctly, its abt Rp 250-300k for car and driver then Rp 100k for petrol...10 to 12hrs duration...

enjoy...nice place, the moment step out airport almost can feel the relaxation in the air.. hehe

thanks .. hope i enjoy there .. 1st time going Bali ..

by the way, have u went up to the voclabo before?

will the driver bring us up to the Volcano? or we have to join special tour than can goup to the volcano?

thanks .. hope i enjoy there .. 1st time going Bali ..

by the way, have u went up to the voclabo before?

will the driver bring us up to the Volcano? or we have to join special tour than can goup to the volcano?

no i din make it to the volcano as i was staying in kuta (southern), from where i was, it wil take abt 3 hrs to drive there (no expressways only small roads [laugh] ) so from Ubud, its another 1 half hr drive...

anyw the driver wil drive u anywhere u wan to go on the island since u pay for all the petrol and within the rental hours (mine was 10hrs so we started 10am to 8pm).

in bali, jus like any place in asia, when u join those day tour, be prep at least 25% of time will wasted at some dried goods factory or diamond/souvenir factory... [smash]

↡ Advertisement